Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Business planning

Night clubs table reservation service

• 1 posts
    November 26, 2011 2:37 AM EST

Hello.

I need some help/opinions on this idea for startup.
    The basic idea is offering online table reservation at night clubs at my country (witch is relatively small). 
    Where should I begin? // I was thinking about some wordpress site with list of night clubs that offer table reservation. Than some registration form so you can reserve your table.
    Basically I have a lot of questions but it would be a really big post if I put them all at once. I want to know what is your general thought on this.

Thanks!

PS 

I hope I put this in wright subforum.

• 1 posts
    October 18, 2012 1:44 AM EDT

If you are looking for night club table reservation just see that you have online reservation system on your website . This might help people who like to make online reservation, as nowadays internet has became vast. So make good arrangements for customers and provide them with good hospitality.

bars in Ocala

• 2 posts
    May 22, 2012 2:12 AM EDT

The clubs we're talking about aren't the usual run of the mill, darkened hovels most people associate with the ugly end of their local high street, they are glamorous, talked about, photographed buildings of luxury and opulance.

But the Table reservation service is very good.

Night Club Bars

• 6 posts
    May 23, 2012 7:26 PM EDT

Given the competition in the clothing business, the most important thing would be to strategize on how your company will be different from the others currently present in the market and how you are going to communicate this to your customers.

chafe chain,buoy chain,kenter shackle,joining shackle