Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

Cheapest Way to Achieve Email Marketing

• 47 posts
    May 9, 2012 5:45 AM EDT

I use mailchimp.  They have a free plan with some limitations.

---
    Brendita`s Body Works - Organic Skin & Hair Care Products

• 1 posts
    May 24, 2012 1:05 PM EDT

Check out services at our website and see what fits you best http://bit.ly/KvdvQU

• 54 posts
    May 4, 2012 11:49 AM EDT

I haven't heard of the two ones you recommend, but I will take a look for sure. Thanks for sharing!

---
    Transpanish - Spanish Translations and TransPortuguese - Portuguese Translations.

• 15 posts
    July 25, 2012 10:16 PM EDT

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all folks you really realize what you're talking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a link change contract among us! Agen Bola Online | Agen Bola Terpercaya | Agen 338a

• 5 posts
    April 27, 2012 8:33 AM EDT

Hello,

I have a list of 10,000 contacts built up, and I wanted to send out a one time message to them all about a new service I wanted to offer. The problem is, a lot of email marketing services would charge roughly 250 to 400 dollars to do this. I was wondering if there was any cost-effective, alternative solutions to this, or whether I should pay for an email marketing software. I've heard good things about Sendloop and Loopfuse, but was wondering if anyone here had suggestions.

Tips/tricks/hacks would be much appreciated :) Thanks in advance!

• 5 posts
    May 17, 2012 8:04 AM EDT

Take a look at Comm100 Email Marketing.

BTW, is your list opt-in? 

Yep it is!

• May 8, 2012 11:11 PM EDT

Take a look at Comm100 Email Marketing.

BTW, is your list opt-in?