Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Website Critique

Need your views on my www.LOGOinLOGO.com

• 139 posts
    July 1, 2013 1:45 AM EDT

nice discussion tread, thanks for sharing interesting topic.

---
    Machine Cargo Moving | Commercial and Business Removals

• 53 posts
    June 11, 2013 7:03 PM EDT

First,  your   brochure design site has a virus.  You need to clean that server.

Second, your LogoinLogo site is  OK, but looks like a Wordpress or similar platform site, now becoming pase' and  blase', me-too-ish, a blog forced into website service, and a well-past-the-crest fad. 

Nor is LogoinLogo "new".  It has been around a while.  As far as selling, it looks OK, not great.  It may not sell much because your business headquarters, location, phone number, etc. are hidden. And you don't come up front with good ordering "confidence".  Nobody wants to give their money to someone that they don't know who they are, where they are, anymore.

There is not enough information on exclusivity, which is a problem in regard logos.  Many of these look not much beyond "Clip Art" but are priced at over $200. That looks over-priced for what I see. by about 60%..

In the USA, we can often get a custom Logo draft for that much, or around $300-400, that actually fits the company, their products, style, etc.   Your site might be good for ideas.

I'm sorry, but many if not most of the designs look "cheesy", not quite right and foreign to USA styles.  They look like 90% Clip Art.     Also many are mis-categorized, such as in Attorney and Lawyer, some are military ?!!  It says you have 80,000. That looks exaggerated by far.

There ya go, for starters.

- - - - -

BGdesign.us 

• 1 posts
    June 11, 2013 5:27 PM EDT

Hello friends

i am new on this field and i start my new website on www.LOGOinLOGO.com and www.flyer-design-biz.com and www.brochure-design-biz.com.
    I need your best views and reviews on my site and specially tips to make me better.
    Thanks

Simon

---
    http://www.LOGOinLOGO.com $48 Logo Design