Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Search Engine Optimization & Advertising

Which SEO software

• 3 posts
    January 17, 2009 2:15 PM EST
    I see no point in SEO software and to be honest I can`t see how it would do anything other than spam.

Focus on the basics:

1. Content is KING. Keep your site content relevant to the product you are selling. Ensure there are plenty of pages (if you are selling eggs, how about "about eggs", "egg FAQ", "eggs by name", "eggs by weight", "eggs by design".... etc etc) as opposed to just one.

2. Inbound links, not outgoing. And make sure the links are on relevant sites and not simply dumped on link farms.

3. You need a sitemap.

You would be better off using the above hints as a starting point and reading on SEO for a while. The £100 on the SEO software would just be a waste of money IMHO.....

---
    Regards,

Adam Arnold

Smarter Group Ltd.
    Founder & CEO

Encounters of an Entrepreneur
    SmarterHousing
    SmarterNights

• 7 posts
    September 20, 2011 3:38 AM EDT

There are lots of similar software's are available on internet but I suggest you to don't go with such software because they are not reliable because some times what happens search engine can easily know that you are using some software to perform your SEO tasks and it may result into penalties from search engine side and might be possible that they impose a permanent banned on your website.

So its better to go with manual SEO practice and yes it takes long time to get result but such ethical result will also sustain for long time.

---
    Cygnet assists Independent Software Vendors and IT companies to achieve faster time to market for their products and cut development costs by providing technical expertise, skilled resources and offshore development and testing services. Microsoft .Net Development | Sharepoint web services

• 16 posts
    September 19, 2011 7:40 PM EDT
    • 412 posts
    January 17, 2009 11:12 AM EST
    WEB CEO is a nice free program that will give you a lot of information.

As far as links .... don`t place inbound links on link farm sites, or in directories that aren`t relevant to your site .... there are thousands of general web directories, and they are pretty much worthless as far as boosting your traffic or doing anything positive for your site.

---
    M Hall
    Website Critique Community
    International Society of Curmudgeons

• 37 posts
    December 18, 2012 7:23 PM EST

Well, there are several SEO softwares available with which one can easily promote their website online for improved rankings in all major search engines.

---
    Moving Software

• 13 posts
    January 17, 2009 10:21 AM EST
    Hi Guys,
    Having been running my website for a little more than 12 months part time, ive now decided to give it a bit more attention, add more variety of products etc and work on SEO.
    I am thinking of attacking SEO from all angles, i.e Submit articles on high rank article sites, links on high rank link sites.
    Ive seen some softwares like SEO Elite that say they do exactly that, but at a price tag of $167, i need some un-biased views.
    Have anyone used it? or any other SEO software? all views welcome

---
    Silk Tie . Tie Cufflinks . Tie Handkerchief

• 99 posts
    September 20, 2011 4:15 AM EDT

Try using IBP (Internet Business Promoter). This is a good SEO software with multiple utility and ability to generate reports and auditing of websites.

http://www.ibusinesspromoter.com/

Try researching and asking review about this software from other members before you buy it.

---

Promo Direct - Leading promotional products supplier across America!
    Upcoming Events: Buy Breast Cancer Promotional Items | Halloween Promotional Items

• 69 posts
    January 15, 2013 5:43 AM EST

In my idea please don't spend your money in automated software. Because it is also risky for your site. You can give your work in any SEO company and they do white hat seo for your site.

---
    Want to learn how to make $3750/m? We will help you MAKE MONEY, we will bring you TRAFFIC. Join me! Your Seven Figure Lifestyle