Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Boomers Back in Business

You use your computer where?!

• 24 posts
    January 7, 2013 4:39 PM EST

Yes definitely computer is very necessary in every kind of business field. If you have good business then surely you should need a computer to communicate with other business investors. According to my knowledge developed countries like USA, Germany, France are using IT technology about 80% different. I hope that in future IT technology will prevail all over the world. Cool

---
    Wholesale Pages UK Wholesale Products UK Dropshippers

• 2 posts
    July 3, 2012 8:34 AM EDT

Hello Boomers;

I'll bet when you first started working, plopping down in a coffee shop with a pencil and notebook was unheard of. Not anymore.

Have you tried it? Have you taken your shiny new laptop to your local coffee shop to do your work?

If you have, I'd like hear all the dirty details to use as feature profiles on my blog and other written communication.

Tell me what you do, how you do it, how it worked for you if at all, what you thought of the experience and any other information you'd like to provide.

I am compiling interesting stories of businesses that have thrived by working from coffee shops on a day-to-day basis (telecommuting, teleworking, workshifting).

Please send your stories to me at sam@thecoffice.biz. If used, you will be contacted for fact checking and final written approval. I look forward to your replies.

In the meantime, please check out www.TheCoffice.biz, @TheCoffice and Facebook.com/TheCoffice to learn more about this workstyle.

I thank everyone for their submissions. If you don't get an immediate response, please don't take that negatively.