Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » People: Hiring, Partnering, Mentoring

Hi Please help with medical outsourcing options

• 1 posts
    May 23, 2007 10:28 AM EDT
    The systems are complicated, hard to use, and very broken.  Medical software and services really suc even though they are expensive...  After trying to write some medical software (still trying!), I now know why. 
    • 14 posts
    May 17, 2007 1:31 PM EDT
    I really don`t personally know any Health Care Professional. We at J Max Marketing just call leads for business owners. If you wanted us to call for you, we could target what industry you would like to call and makes those calls for you, that is what we do. We call leads and gather information, and or set appointments for our clients.  Sorry I can`t be of more help to you.

Gail
    J Max

---
    J Max Marketing Gail & Jeff

• 24 posts
    May 9, 2011 1:10 AM EDT

There are many medical companies in India that are trying to export their products to countries in Europe and especially the US. Getting the nod from FDA is not all that easy but once you do it opens a whole to market for such products to be sold.

Canadian pharmacy

• 26 posts
    May 26, 2011 8:44 PM EDT

Medical outsourcing is different from medical exports so I myself am confused on the topic hopefully somebody can have a better answer to this question.

Kimberly

-------------------

natural hemorrhoids relief

• 5 posts
    January 3, 2012 1:42 AM EST

hello,

There are many firms just search out on google.

• 3 posts
    May 17, 2007 4:53 AM EDT

Hello,
    I am a dentist from India. I also work as a medical transcriptionist in a company. I wish to know from any of you doctors/persons related to healthcare from US of what healthcare services other than transcription can be done to support and assist your system of work.  Since I am not familiar with the kind of system over there, I am not able to come out withe many plans.  Can any of you help me with your suggestions and ideas about your healthcare requirements there? Please do reply. Thank you.
    sam33392007-5-17 9:53:32
    • 3 posts
    May 17, 2007 5:03 AM EDT
    And yeah if even one could get me in touch with a doctor or any healthcare personnel with whom  I could discuss this, it would be of great help to me
    • 3 posts
    May 18, 2007 7:39 AM EDT

Hi

Thanks for replying. Never mind of not being of much help. The topic itself is quite difficult to get information about. Still if you ever do come across what I have asked please do let me know.