Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Growth Funding

Funding For Booming Business

• 1 posts
    July 31, 2013 9:09 AM EDT

Hello,

If you are looking to expand your business, please visit http://GetBusinessLoanNow.com

This company offers loans for expansion from $5,000 to $250,000 even if you have been
    in business only one year.

Good Luck!

Anita

abanks1000@gmail.com

• September 16, 2013 4:05 AM EDT

Your way of sharing information is very helpful and unique which is exactly what i need.

This post was edited by Deleted Member at January 7, 2014 8:57 AM EST
    • 9 posts
    August 8, 2013 10:21 AM EDT

If you are still looking, let me know.  I am in individual investor.   

• 14 posts
    September 19, 2013 8:13 AM EDT

Any updates on the story here?  Just curious if you secured the funding...

---
    Web Entrepreneur and strategist. I work with Docurated, Stratus Prep, GMAT Prepster, and a host of other small businesses to help them gain traction with their digital marketing. I have worked on startups at all stages and aspire to help others find their success.

• 3 posts
    September 12, 2013 3:16 PM EDT

needing more working capital for my franchising.  Currently working on my second location that is up and running. In need of 20k to market more agressively.  Need asap.  solid company. 

• 927 posts
    July 27, 2013 5:16 AM EDT

samcostur,

Based upon the information you provided, it should be pretty straight forward to find a source that will provide a loan  to support your opportunity. The key is to be prepared (Capital Ready) and be able to present your business "story" in an appropriate and compelling way.

If you want to discuss your specific situation, feel free to send me a PM or contact me directly.

Robertj

robert@bizgrowthmasters.com

---
    Business Growth Masters, LLC -
    Capital Catalysts for Entrepreneurs
    Home of the Scalable Business Plan and QuikStart Capital Programs
    http://www.bizgrowthmasters.com
    info@bizgrowthmasters.com

• 1 posts
    July 26, 2013 7:00 PM EDT

Hi all,

I need some advice. I started a food-service business in my apartment mid-2012 that has boomed from myself being the only employee to a 30k+ a month (revenue) business with 20 employees. I've been able to do this using the equipment in a restaurant that was not in use during the hours I needed them. Now we've outgrown that kitchen, and are ready to expand, but don't quite have the capital for expansion. The business is very profitable (between 10k-15k monthly), but with with 30% going to income tax (approx) and then my own living expenses, I can only set aside 3-4k each month and we can't even process the business that is coming in because our kitchen is too small! I'm looking for about 30k in funding, it can be either r a loan with a 25% APR and repayment in 12 months, or a stake in ownership. Do you know anyone who might be interested? We have to turn away new business and don't do any marketing... with the proper resources we could easily be hitting 50-60k a month in revenue and 25-30k monthly profit. 

NOTE: Bank funding isn't really an option because I am 20, and because the business is so young. Thoughts?

• 62 posts
    October 21, 2013 11:39 AM EDT

A good partner might be the kitchen owner you use or looking to use.  They have an intrest in your sucess already and will be familar with your company enough to either invest, extend payment terms or loan.

I think its a good place to start.

Document Search |Search for files

• 5 posts
    January 11, 2014 2:50 AM EST

Hey guys! I’m new to this site, but I just want to let you know of a really great resource to getting a fast business loan or access to working capital.  I just got a cash deposited in my business account for $45,000 even though I have bad credit (below 500 fico score)!  I’ve been running my business for 2 years and I’ve had a few bad runs with my credit in the past.

==> Check them out at www.GlobalBusinessLenders.com  <==

Thought this might help you guys out when looking at options for working capital.

The Bakery Man!