Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

Email Marketing - Reach Millions Per Month

• 81 posts
    August 11, 2012 8:06 PM EDT

It seems quite economical as i am not in the business of email marketing so i only can say. good email marketing packages.... cheers.....

---
    Marketing Consulting | Online Marketing Agency

• 3 posts
    November 26, 2012 2:47 AM EST

Email marketing is the easiest way to reach consumer and clients. With this online marketing techniques would help you increase visitors daily but you need to have a great SEO that your site will be visible in the search engine.

• 21 posts
    August 12, 2012 8:30 PM EDT

Email marketing is one of the oldest and still the most effective method of online marketing and to get in touch with potential customers directly. And, the plans you have mentioned here for email marketing are really good. I would definitely consider them in future for such marketing.

---
    branding

• 1 posts
    August 11, 2012 3:28 PM EDT

We have E-mail Marketing lists geared towards specific demographics to market products, services, and launch businesses with explosive outreach.... reach millions of people a month with e-mail marketing.

We are offering a limited time sale, ~85% off when you pay with Liberty Reserve.

[B]10 Million Unique E-Mail Addresses - $35 Liberty Reserve 

30 Million Unique E-Mail Addresses - $70 Liberty Reserve

50 Million Unique E-Mail Addresses - $99 Liberty Reserve

9 Million Registered Business Emails

(Includes name/phone/SIC/Address/State) - $35 Liberty Reserve[/B]

Send Payments to Liberty Reserve account number [B]U5726147[/B]

Send receipt with requested product to [B]Sales(at)EmailMarkets(dot)TK[/B] for download link....

(allow 24 hours for email response) - Files are in SpreadSheet Format. 

Contact for Inquiries..... 

• 31 posts
    August 13, 2012 8:25 PM EDT

There are many methods with which you can do marketing of your website, business, products or services online. However, very few of them are really effective and they are: Social bookmarking, Forum posting and video submission.

---
    Video production

• 27 posts
    October 3, 2012 12:35 AM EDT

Email marketing is one of the best way to promote your website . Its the next best way in promoting your site after search engine promotion. With this you can directly keep in touch with the people. All you need to do is just configure the mails and send it to persons whom you need to send.I recommend you to visit Tucktail.com  to get best e-mail marketing service their plans are good and you can maintain a clear record of the emails which you have sent, those which are bounced, those which are viewed etc.