When researching banks, keep in mind that you are not obligated to pick the first one you spend time in. If you take your time and speak with several branch managers and bank representatives about what they can offer you, you'll eventually find one that best suits your business' needs.
I went to my tax accountant for advice on a bank. She recommended two banks. She recommended both banks for the following reasons.
1. Both banks steered clear of the greedy get rich quick schemes that got so many banks in trouble.
2. Both banks have maintained a steady growth plan and have been financially stable for decades.
3. Both banks have focused on customer service, which includes low or no fees.
You can contact me direct if you would like the names of the banks.
---The older we get, the more excuses we make for not chasing after our dreams. But truth is, goals are attainable at any age.
You have decided to go for cord blood donation. That's great! But, have you decided which bank to save your sample at? There are a large number of banks across the nation that saves cord blood. If you are baffled and can't decide which one to choose, structured settlement cash
i have several business bank accounts and one formula that has worked for me has been the following:
1) figure out my own needs (what bank services do i need most)
2) find a bank that offers the best balance between satisfying my need and price/fees
3) stellar customer service is a must. read about each bank's service online (blogs/forums)
4) proximity and availability is key. i travel a lot, so i look for banks that i can access from anywhere easily.
5) reputation - b of a is likely going to be more stable and around tomorrow when compared to joe's bank down the road from my house
6) FDIC insurance - goes w/o saying
---The Extra Money Blog
Make Extra Money Online - Paid Surveys
File an Airline Complaint - Sue the Airline
Accounts Receivable Factoring
Raw Food for Dogs
Care of Bamboo Plants
As others have mentioned, the best bank for your business will depend on a lot of factors. But I think the most important factor is the type of business you're running. You didn't disclose what type of business you were starting, so it's hard to be specific. But the others have made good suggestions about things you should consider...