Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » All Things Green

Organic Clothing

• 5 posts
    March 7, 2012 6:45 AM EST

A Stitch in Time is a full-service clothing manufacturer located in Peru with USA offices in Virginia. We manufacture in Lima, but we are here to go over the whole manufacturing process with you.

Our website is www.astitch-intime.com   Our minimum orders starts are 60 pieces. We manufacture women’s, men’s and children clothing.

The average cost of a sample is about $40-80.     We are happy to send you some samples of materials and blends we use so you can touch and feel the quality of what’s available to us, and then to you.

We have access to luxurious pima cotton knits, poplin, satin, jersey cotton, organic cottons and many more. We do screen-prints, embroidery with thread and sequins.

We also can professionally print any design you want on most fabrics with very small minimums. This will allow you make beautiful collections just like you see in designer stores.

Contact us at 703 635 6182 From 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Eastern time

• 3 posts
    February 26, 2010 5:17 AM EST

Hi,

I am researching possible business ideas, and I am trying to find a producer of organic clothing, particularly shirts for now, that is based in the United States.  If possible, I would prefer them to be located on the East coast.  Also, if there are any companies that produce their product from commodities grown inside the US borders, would even be best.  Thanks!

Ryan