Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Sales

FREE Sample of My Product for Feedback!

• 30 posts
    August 2, 2007 12:30 AM EDT

To the first SuN 25 respondents, I will give away 1 sample product of my SparklingCards in exchange for product feedback.

http://www.SparklingCards.com

I will mail the sample to you in its full fulfillment packaging, just so you’re able to get the full effect.  And I’ll even include a self-addressed stamped envelope for you to submit your short survey.

If you’re interested, please send me a PM including your address information.  I will be shipping the samples out on September 3, 2007

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

SparkleGirl2007-8-2 7:48:34

---
    Wishing you all continued blessings and successes!
    ~Roshelle (aka SparkleGirl), SparklingCards.com
    We provide customized cards that make your gifts shine! Also, our Wedding Day Survival Kit has been featured in America`s Bride Magazine.

Also, please check out my new venture, welcome2college.com - a FREE resource site for prospective and newly enrolled university and college students.

• 30 posts
    August 3, 2007 8:46 AM EDT

Thanks Jackie as I`ve received your PM; thanks so much for your support

And I`ll take a look at the link that  you`ve provided - it seems like a viable lead.

---
    Wishing you all continued blessings and successes!
    ~Roshelle (aka SparkleGirl), SparklingCards.com
    We provide customized cards that make your gifts shine! Also, our Wedding Day Survival Kit has been featured in America`s Bride Magazine.

Also, please check out my new venture, welcome2college.com - a FREE resource site for prospective and newly enrolled university and college students.