Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Sales

Reopend Store

• 7 posts
    July 5, 2013 2:49 AM EDT

Well, you could think of going online. Using Shopify it can be done in no time, and the shops they provide are easily found on Google. They are search engine optimized.

Quite a lot of fashion brands actually use it. They mention some of their customers in this article: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shopify

• 29 posts
    June 18, 2013 9:36 PM EDT

I have re-opened my beauty product store. We are dealing in victoria secrets, bb cream, skin79, bath and body works and loreal products.

We were at first position for victoria secret australia in .com.au. But now we are at second page. I need your suggestion to increase the sale and get back to the first page.

• 1 posts
    June 20, 2013 12:28 AM EDT

World War Z Watch Online
    World War Z Watch Online

World War Z Watch Online

World War Z Watch Online

World War Z transfer And at the center of the story could be a family story, that doesn’t get short-changed within the advertising (nor within the story itself, however I’ll get to it shortly) and can have added attractiveness to adult audiences WHO appreciate some dramatic weight behind action spectacle. plenty of the criticisms of Man of Steel area unit that it lacked enough emotional characterization to match the CGI action set items, and war Z will positively claim to possess lots of concentrate on the characters and their emotional plight yet as their physical danger.