Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » All Things Green

Organic

• 33 posts
    June 19, 2012 6:55 PM EDT

good idea to make soap green because soaps are the one which are daily used in the home. And the item which are daily use in the home should be organic. so that they can be easily biodegrade in nature.

• 16 posts
    August 29, 2012 7:44 AM EDT

the dried leaves on the streets every where can be recycled and use back again it's organic..

• 5 posts
    April 4, 2012 11:46 AM EDT

Oh yeah, nice ideas, and organic soaps also go well with grey water systems, which would make your home / business even more green.

• 4 posts
    July 20, 2012 9:16 AM EDT

These are great! It's really tough for offices to go green these days, but I certainly try as well. There are no paper cups or plastic utensils in the kitchen. I encourage everyone to use the dishes and silverware that is provided. We only use recycled paper, and I recycle our scrap paper. I am looking into these inexpensive hand dryers from Amazon for the bathrooms, because its just not sanitary to have cloth towels, but people use way to much paper towel. I was also in need of a company car so I decided to buy a used car instead of going new. There are great services out there like Hertz Car Sales which sells these great used cars that used to be rental cars. Little by little, it can help taking a previously used car over a new one. Some employees may think I am a little extreme, but if everyone was just a little more careful, it could help our environment a great deal!

• March 28, 2012 8:54 AM EDT

Some ideas for going or starting green.  Instead of simple white paper for flyers, use recycled.  My packaging of soaps is done with papercutter and recycled brown shipping paper.  The wrap on my soap is also organic and recyclable.  The brown boxes are recycled paper and can be used to plant a seed in your garden.  The box breaks down and goes back to the soil.  Instead of tapes I use a glue stick, non toxic.

Not to mention just using organic soap is green.  You can really put your family on the right track with organic soaps.  Just the use of sulphate free shampoo can remove poison from your home.  We dont sell shampoo, but I switched after reading the ingredients.  None3 of my new packaging requires heat shrink or pvc plastic.  If I could not use a printer I would drop that to.  Go as green as possible.

Good luck

whiteoakorganics!

---
    Whiteoakorganics Organic soap for the body and soul