Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

How to Add UPC Barcodes to Paintings

• 1 posts
    July 18, 2013 9:49 PM EDT

You just need to down an image editor which can generate UPC-A barcode, just give you a link

As I can not paste the link, so you just need to search in google with "barcode label designer site:codeproject.com""

www.barcodelib.com

• 4 posts
    January 29, 2013 11:27 PM EST

You are right you will need to add upc/ean code to your listing on Amazon. You can try to contact Amazon customer care and tell them about the nature of your products and try to convince them to exempt your paintings from UPC Code requirement.

Check out this article can help you to understand Amazon’s UPC compliance guidelines.

• 1 posts
    January 31, 2013 5:12 AM EST

I co-own Nationwide Barcode. We are a UPC barcode reseller and if Amazon will not give you an exemption, check out my site. We are an inexpensive solution for getting barcodes legally and inexpensively. We are a Laurer approved site (he is the inventor of the UPC barcode) and have a BBB-A Rating. Let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.nationwidebarcode.com

• 1 posts
    January 29, 2013 11:10 PM EST

I own some antique painting works, that I want to sell through ebay, deviantART and Amazon. To list my products on Amazon I will need to attach a UPC code to every paiting. Is that really necessary or can I get some exemption.