Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

Marketing to Kids

• 5 posts
    July 8, 2013 7:42 PM EDT

Very interesting subject!  I too agree that Facebook is a great place to advertise to both parents and kids since both parents and kids use facebook equally.

• 8 posts
    June 12, 2013 7:40 PM EDT

Good news to hear but remember there should be no content that is not appropriate for children. You must work through children marketing guidelines.  

---
    cool rattan furniture

• 7 posts
    July 8, 2013 5:05 PM EDT

Rich,

Have you started selling yet?

Selling to kids is a complex sale because you're selling to both parent and child. One of my businesses is a music studio, so I know this market well. 

If you're expecting the child to find the website, you need to give her the exact language to use to persuade mom to spend the money. If you're marketing to mom, you need to give her a value proposition (why it's cool) for the child. Each wants something different, and the copy needs to reflect that.

Offline-to-online sales funnels are hyper effective with this audience. If you're in a cash crunch, paid media is going to be too high-risk for you at this stage. Goose your network and look for joint venturing opportunities. If you don't have a list of your own to sell to, sell to someone else's list and give them a cut of the sales. 

Good luck! 

---
    James Clouser, Copywriter & Marketing Consultant http://www.jamesclouser.com

• 1 posts
    May 22, 2013 3:14 PM EDT

Yes, you can start advertising in social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.

Best wishes to you.

---
    cheap rs eoc gold buy rs 07 gold

• 12 posts
    May 20, 2013 8:46 PM EDT

You can start advertising in social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. All these sites will be quite useful for marketing your business. Another way you could advertise your business is Video Marketing as well.

I wish you all the success for your business!!

---
    Internet Strategy

• 3 posts
    June 15, 2013 1:02 AM EDT

Sit down with camp counselors, school teachers and youth group leaders and ask questions about their different programs and if any of their programs offer anything similar to your product.  

• 5 posts
    June 16, 2013 7:19 PM EDT

You can start with Google Adwards, and PPC compaign to get instant growth.

---
    Los Angeles Website Design | Los Angeles Web Developer | WeezLabs

• 2 posts
    May 17, 2013 6:50 AM EDT

Hi Everyone! 

We just launched a new online kids creative platform at www.verymeri.com, we're trying to come up with some inexpensive marketing ideas to try to get kids to sign up. 

The age range we are looking for is 8 and up. And after developing the site and the cloths, funds are low so if anyone knows of any cheaper marketing ideas that could get kids to sign up it would be greatly appreciated! :) 

Cheers, 

Rich

• 3 posts
    May 21, 2013 6:33 AM EDT

E-marketing ideas can be used for your site. As you are already using the forums, forums can be a great place for your website awareness. Secondly, you should create a blog for your website and let the people know why should they use your services.

And use some paper media. print out or order some stickers and distribute them in the schools and let the kids come to you. Kids are greedy by nature, stickers could be a great deal for them to know your website.

good day :)

• 7 posts
    June 18, 2013 2:41 AM EDT

wow it's  very creative work you are ganna start. I guess facebook is the best way for advertising because everbody use facebook