Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Advice, Smarts and Warnings

10 Steps to Grow - Your Tips

• 2 posts
    April 29, 2012 5:43 PM EDT

Build scalability into everything to capture growth opportunities while mitigating risk. When talking about scalability, cloud computing usually comes to mind. But we’ve found that scalability can apply to many aspects of your business: Wages, rent, and equipment, to name a few. For example, if you hire two part time employees instead of one full time employee, when it comes time to make a full-time hire, you already have two potentially well-groomed candidates. Also make use of contractors that can be called upon if you get a surge in business. When you rent office space, find out about renting adjacent space and maybe even put something about expansion in your lease. Lease rather than buy equipment, and negotiate the price of upgrading to the bigger model ahead of time. If business suddenly ebbs, you can go back to where you were before instead of closing the doors. 

• 13 posts
    October 8, 2012 7:19 AM EDT

Good day! Thank you for your very helpful and practical tips of 10-steps to Grow. I like the way you wrote, “The best suggestion I can make is that you dedicate some 'think time' to laying these things out and sharing them with your team.  ” Think times are very valuable and necessary for the development of the team. Your first step is very interesting. The vision is essential to clearly identify who the company serves, what to do and the necessary things to make and the things to prioritize. Indeed, Paul Saffo was right when he said, “Never mistake a clear view for a short distance.” The responsibility of the leader is crucial in the growth of any company.

---

• 13 posts
    October 8, 2012 7:19 AM EDT

Good day! Thank you for your very helpful and practical tips of 10-steps to Grow. I like the way you wrote, “The best suggestion I can make is that you dedicate some 'think time' to laying these things out and sharing them with your team.  ” Think times are very valuable and necessary for the development of the team. Your first step is very interesting. The vision is essential to clearly identify who the company serves, what to do and the necessary things to make and the things to prioritize. Indeed, Paul Saffo was right when he said, “Never mistake a clear view for a short distance.” The responsibility of the leader is crucial in the growth of any company.

---

• 56 posts
    February 7, 2013 10:01 PM EST

The business depends on the confidence and taking calculated risks. Reducing the expenditures by avoiding unnecessary expenses or finding a better alternative is the key to be happy with what you would earn from the best efforts you apply.

---
    Personalized Drinkware | KooziesOnline.com

• 7 posts
    January 26, 2013 8:46 PM EST

top three steps to grow for me:

1)  Have a crystal clear vision

2)  Stay focused

3)  Be consistent.

Rinse, Repeat.

---

"Do These 3 Things.... And Make Money, Every Time!" FREE Video Reveals How YOU Can Start Making Money Online TODAY!

• 31 posts
    January 6, 2014 4:29 AM EST

Management of you accounts is necessary to get things straight. It is also necessary for a truly successful business. 

[URL=http://www.script4realestate.com/property-script-features.php]Property Listings software[/URL]

• 1 posts
    July 11, 2014 8:09 AM EDT
    Recruitment and training is key for any successful business. You have legal requirements that you need to address through training and also if you develop your staff they will develop your business. There are ways out there to get financial support for training. http://www.trainingauction.co.uk/