Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Customer Service & Customer Experience

Call Center Help

• 120 posts
    April 7, 2013 12:23 PM EDT

You can post a Customer Service job ad on odesk or freelancer or onlinejobs.ph (for home based/freelancer employees in the Philippines) and interview them yourself. You will find jewels here and the rates are cheap. :)

---
    Looking for the latest information on mortgage rates? Get a loan you love by visiting LoanLove.com and learn from our helpful experts.

• 5 posts
    March 12, 2013 10:15 PM EDT

It is a good thing that you are planning to your business to have a call center.In Finland country many business reason for success is call center which give them a lot of benefits specially doing customer care that need of most of the customer when encountering problem.  

• 39 posts
    June 22, 2010 7:18 PM EDT

How much do these  call centers usually run? Why not post an ad on Craigslist and find someone willing to work minimum wage (I'm sure there's tons) to  answer calls? It's not that expensive to get a 1-800 number with multiple extensions that forward to a single cell phone/land line.

---
    Two Finger Rings, Double Finger Rings
    Micro Screws, Mini Screws, Small Screws | US Micro Screw
    Custom Screw Manufacturer | Custom-Fasteners.com

• 2 posts
    November 20, 2009 5:47 AM EST

Hello,

I am looking to start a handyman business and it would be great to hear recommendations for call centers based on your past experiences.

Thank

---
    -Ryan Holbrook

• 4 posts
    January 24, 2013 8:07 PM EST

I am also working in a call center i.e. Gizmosupport..

It provides world class services.. Try here..

---
    [URL=http://www.learnmax.co.in]Call center Training[/url]