Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Customer Service & Customer Experience

Software/ Client Management/ Tracking Contacts

• 19 posts
    March 2, 2011 7:53 AM EST

Hi there, I've heard that a product called Really Simple Systems is a great FREE program to use although I haven't tried it myself.  If you find yourself growing rapidly you may want to try association management software from a more reputable source.  Good luck!

---
    Nothing makes you feel of look better than body wraps.

• 2 posts
    March 1, 2011 12:41 PM EST

Hello all!!  I appreciate your time in considering this topic.

My business is growing fast.  I need to manage my client/customer/contacts better.  What (free) options do I have out there to organize this list.  All together I have roughly 2000 contacts that I want to manage in an easy-to-use, accessible database.  I want to track and be able to search by Company, Name, E-mail Address, how I do business with them, etc.

Right now, my only form of consolidation are random excel spreadsheets full of over-lapping contacts or incomplete contacts.  I want to set myself up on the right track before it gets too messy.

Help!  Any suggestions or free software options?  Thank you for your suggestions and time.

• 2 posts
    March 1, 2011 12:59 PM EST

Pardon me,

In addition to the conversation posted recently on this topic, what are some free sources for Client management.  As soon as the business gets bigger, I will consider pricer and full service software solutions.

Thanks.

• 12 posts
    October 31, 2013 1:35 PM EDT

Actually, PayPanther, has great free CRM software, in addition they do project management, invoicing, inventory management, time-tracking, payment processing, and you can access it all online from anywhere in the world.

Did I mention it's completely free? :)

Check it out: PayPanther.com