Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Business planning

Partners

• 17 posts
    January 17, 2013 8:01 AM EST
    sorry to hear that but pretty much sure you're doing good now. Do you prefer to be an independent businessman or are you planning to have a partner in the future? If your business is growing fast then you need help for that. Maybe you just made a wrong choice with a partner before. But you can have a good one, choose wisely.

• 17 posts
    January 17, 2013 8:02 AM EST
    sorry to hear that but pretty much sure you're doing good now. Do you prefer to be an independent businessman or are you planning to have a partner in the future? If your business is growing fast then you need a help for that. Maybe you just made a wrong choice with a partner before. But you can have a good one, choose wisely.

• 2 posts
    December 14, 2006 4:27 AM EST

How can you be "The Business Success GROUP" when you are "a independent business man"?

I think you should at least get a partner to correct all the grammar and spelling errors on your web site. I have to say, it looks like a very sleazy get-rich-quick scheme to me, and the unprofessional wording seems to confirm that impression.

0HDenise,

That was a bit harsh.  However, I do have to agree that he should definitely get his site edited for a more professional appearance. It IS all about image. If you`re offending the people here on this site with all the errors, there`s no telling what your potential customers (or partners) are thinking.

---
    The Writing Docs Editing/Proofreading Services For Businesses, Students, & Individuals FREE Sample Edit 1st Order Discount www.thewritingdocs.com

• 88 posts
    May 23, 2010 8:12 AM EDT

Dude, you're not alone. I had a partner who was really passive. The problems normally surfaced when the company starts making money or losing lot's of money.

---
    Seo Consultant | Cure Autistic Adults | Industrial For Rent | Business Park

• 8 posts
    December 13, 2006 9:00 AM EST

The only partners I have had have led me down the drain.  Now I am a independent business man!

---
    The Business Success Group