Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » People: Hiring, Partnering, Mentoring

Hiring Part Time Employees

• 355 posts
    March 4, 2010 4:44 AM EST

One answer might be to go with a temp service.  They can provide permanent part-time employees in specific fields.  The temp service also takes care of the payroll, government taxes, workman’s comp insurance (can be as much as $1,500 per month per person), hiring and screening of candidates for your positions.   This can be a much cheaper alternative to hiring the part-time employees out right.

---
    The older we get, the more excuses we make for not chasing after our dreams. But truth is, goals are attainable at any age.

• 34 posts
    January 20, 2010 6:26 PM EST

I'm preparing to hire part time employees.

Lay it on me - what is everything I need to know?  

Also be interested in a service that takes care of all everything involved in hiring when you find someone you want to hire.

FYI - I am based in NJ - LLC

---

Robert M. Cavezza

Yeah, I'm on Twitter
    easyUnsubscriber.com
    Founder's Block - For Early Stage Entrepreneurs
    My Life & Accomplishments

• 1 posts
    March 1, 2010 5:02 PM EST

If you do hire part-time employees, some companies recommends that you use a payroll service.Not only does it keep you out of trouble, it shows part-time employees that they are truly part of the organization. Then only you would come to a conclusion that employees who see how they fit into your company are more likely to become engaged in making your business successful.

---
    smsts courses