Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » New Member Welcome

Happy New Year Everyone!

• 376 posts
    December 31, 2007 10:26 AM EST
    Hello Vicki and Welcome!
    Yes, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

---
    Leslie
    Founder and President
    Charmed Life Products LLC
    Grill Charms™… The MUST HAVE grilling accessory that is revolutionizing the American Cook-out AND The perfect gift for any occasion!
    Grill Charms

• 184 posts
    January 1, 2008 8:46 AM EST
    Hello Vicki,

Where are you located? Would this mean you would come to someones home and provide this service? If so,  have searched for this in the past! Depending on services offered and pricing, I would have been a repeat customer! Please provide details, I`d be very interested in hearing more. Happy New Year!
    • 184 posts
    January 3, 2008 3:37 PM EST
    Did you leave already Vicky?
    • 184 posts
    January 5, 2008 6:13 AM EST
    Vicki,

Catering definitely makes me think of food, so if that is not your objective, then I agree a name change would be in order. I think a website with your service offerings and explanations would be ideal. Have anything in the works?
    • 184 posts
    January 5, 2008 10:04 AM EST
    Too long, in my opinion.
    • 17 posts
    January 9, 2013 8:46 PM EST

Happy new year to all.

• 18 posts
    January 1, 2008 1:58 PM EST
    Happy New Year to you too Vicky!

I`d also like to know more about your business!

• 13 posts
    December 31, 2007 9:45 AM EST
    Greetings all, my name is Vicki and my business is "Romantic Catering 4 U", what I do is create and design intimate romantic evenings for romantically involved couples.  Romance is a passion of mine and this business was a vision from a dream 6 years ago.  I am hoping to launch my marketing campaign soon so that I may get some Clients for Valentine`s Day.  I have butterflies in my stomach and hoping to get some encouragement and guidance from you all.  I look forward to hearing and speaking to you all and please have a safe and beautiful new year.

RC4U12/31/2007 3:46 PM
    • 13 posts
    January 4, 2008 3:25 PM EST
    Thank you all for the love, I`m truly appreciating it.  Wow I love my new internet business family. 
    • 13 posts
    January 4, 2008 3:33 PM EST
       I am currently located out of the Atlanta, Georgia area, yes I can either come to your home, a local park, or even your favorite hotel suite and create an elegant romantic atmosphere.  We offer various packages including limosine services, massage services as well as other romantic services.  We are not operating according to any set prices, we work with your Romantic budget.  Whether your budget is $200 or $10,000, the event will be very memorable and filled with romance. 
        The name is something that I am thinking about changing because most people think of catering food.  We cater to your romantic needs and if you`d like to enjoy a 5-course intimate candlelite meal, we will arrange it.  If you have any additional questions please feel free to send me an email to rc4u.llc@gmail.com.  Thank you all for your replies and for the support. 

• 13 posts
    January 4, 2008 3:43 PM EST
    No, I`m still here.  You`re not getting rid of me that quick.
    • 13 posts
    January 5, 2008 9:41 AM EST
    No website just yet, and for those reasons such as having to change the name, originally I was actually going to be the Personal Chef who prepared the meal in front of the guests, but I decided against that for a few different reasons.  What do you think about:

"Romancing You, Event Planning Services"?

• 335 posts
    December 31, 2007 10:21 AM EST
    happy new year!!!!!!!

---
    Rich Sloan , Co-Founder, Chief Startupologist, StartupNation

• 621 posts
    January 1, 2008 11:33 AM EST
    Happy 2008 Vicki! It is great that you are doing what you love. I look forward to getting to know you here at SUN!

Erin

---
    Our Goal Is Your Success!
    Founder Girls with Goals