Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Grab Bag

Needing some feedback

• 5 posts
    April 15, 2013 5:08 PM EDT

I would put a lead capture form on the front page and add a great lead magnet. Once you start collecting leads you then can use effective email marketing to convert leads to sales!

---
    Life Cycle Marketing | Automated Email Marketing | CRM Software for Small Business

• 10 posts
    April 15, 2013 4:46 PM EDT

Hi, Rbickal,  

Welcome to Startupnation!  It takes guts to start a new business.  You're well on your way.  I looked at your website.  I think that it's a good start.  I'm sure that you are going to put up more pictures.  "Before and Afters" are great.  Especially if they are your clients.  Do you think they would be willing to do that?  It would go a long way in bringing  in new clientele.  Your own Before and Afters, would be a great addition to your site if you have them.  Also, posting some of your own training video samples would be great as well.  One idea would be to look at the websites of trainers that you admire and take away the things you like adding your own unique interpretation.  Get some input from your clients.  Ask them what they would like to see on a fitness website.

If you are looking for more information about building your website, I would suggest you check out http://worktanksolutions.com.  It is a great site that is especially geared toward small businesses.  I don't own the site.  I came across it a few days ago.  They are really good people.  They don't make you sign up or sign in for anything.  I like that. I'm sure you will as well.  

Lastly, were you able to secure funding to launch your business?  

I wish you all the best, Rbickal!

---
    Are you an entrepreneur or would be entrepreneur?

• 3 posts
    April 21, 2013 7:47 PM EDT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBp9bdDTIb8&feature=youtu.be
    • 2 posts
    April 15, 2013 12:12 PM EDT

Ok so I am starting a new business and I would greatly appreciate some feedback (not to harsh please).  I am confident in what I do and what I know how to do. 

www.osofitness.com

I am working on getting testimonials from the people that I have helped.

I would like to know;

how the website looks

how the prices are (I have done a lot of comparing plus at my gym I have cut the price, but i realize that I am going to be working with a different clientele  base from online)

and anything else that anyone could give me pointers on.  like I said this is new and I dont want to have to get started again later on cause of bad marketing or "look"

• 2 posts
    April 22, 2013 9:27 AM EDT

Thank you so much for your advice. Im starting the office 364 and some of it is confusing but I think that I have it down now.  Im making all the changes.  Again thank you all very much.

• 4 posts
    September 27, 2013 3:22 PM EDT

can you post the correct url?

as with anything worth while, it can take years to see real traction. my advice would be to never give up, constantly growing, learning and evolving.

all the best to you

Sandy Rowley

Megastarmedia.com

---
    Sandy Rowley Megastar Networks INC 775-453-6120 Webby Award Winner WEB MOBILE SOCIAL SOFTWARE