Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Grab Bag

How To Create Mobile Apps Inexpensively and Easily

• 6 posts
    April 5, 2013 6:31 PM EDT

Hi, I am beginner of windows mobile Apps development I want to know system requirement and graphics card needed as we use windows 7 environment.Please help me.

Thanks.

• 8 posts
    April 3, 2013 8:11 PM EDT

Hi Richard,

This is quite interesting and will definitely come of use to many app developers. Let me know if your company is interested in reviewing online software. We currently have an online invoicing software called Handdy Invoices and an accounting software called Handdy Accounts. These are specifically designed for the usage of small business owners and self employed folk. Really simple and very easy to use.

Regards

Jeff

---
    Handdy.com - free online invoicing software & accounting software for the self employed

• 3 posts
    March 14, 2013 7:17 PM EDT

I love technology...

and the excitement it brings. As a developer I have spent many years creating interactive software and searching for the "Holy Grail" of technology that can move people to take action, stay in touch and build community. I have found this in the form of mobile apps.

As much as I love to get right in and develop code from scratch I have learned a few things along the way since starting my business in 2002.

Two Simple Precepts To Follow

1. It's wiser to work smarter by finding "Access Points" (resources: tools, people, things) that help to get things done faster.

2. It is always wise to follow standards then build and test before deployment of any system.

My Contribution. Try This. 

If you would like to get started on building a mobile app for your business I'd like to offer you access to both build and test your apps at no cost by visiting StormBlazerApps.com and contacting support.

I will give you a beginners account to create your app and test it (anyone can do it with no technical background). I won't be able to give you tech support or publish your apps since this will require some time commitment, but I can offer ideas and advice if you request it. I won't charge you anything to just see what the system can do. So by reading my post you get to build a real working app and might be inspired with a brilliant idea or two.

Richard

• 3 posts
    June 23, 2013 4:52 PM EDT

The system is totally online so you're basically ready to get started. No special hardware or software required.

Richard