Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Customer Service & Customer Experience

Hello to everyone & call centers for order taking

• 1 posts
    December 15, 2008 6:17 PM EST
    Try www.CallDesk.com
    I know they will do it for a fixed price per order.
    • 2 posts
    June 17, 2008 7:35 PM EDT
    Hello everyone, I am brand new to this forum, and I must say before I registered, I spent couple of days, 8 hours a day (well, night actually), reading every single post and article.  Great site, I am so excited I found it. 

About me, I run several websites specializing in apparel, and it turns out, I can no longer take all customers calls (about 40-100 day).  As someone else said (sorry, can`t find the post), "you should either manage your bisness or grow it".  Well, I`ve decided to grow it, and while with the help of relatives and couple of students I`ve hired, I`ve been doing in-house fullfillment, I can`t any longer take all calls.  I am missing business, and I can`t do anything during the day, but take and fullfill orders. 

So, my question is, has anyone outsourced order taking (and customer service) to call centers, and if so, would you provide me with some websites, price info, quality, etc...

And no, hiring someone inhouse is not an option, first, we all work out of my house basement, and second, I tried, and got burnt - person simply did not answer phone, instead, I kept paying firm salary..

So, to wrap this up - I need a reliable call center.  Please help.

You guys rock, I am in the forums every day since I found SuN.

This is also to respond to a post whether adding a phone number to your webpage increases business - since I started without a number, and now I do have a phone number on my contact form, my experience is - BUSINESS TRIPLED.  So did work though.
    pauline6/18/2008 12:39 AM
    • 2 posts
    June 18, 2008 7:35 AM EDT

Hi, thanks a lot, I sent them an inquiry, so let`s see what happens.

I also went on your website.  Do you do marketing consulting only, or do you do the actual PR?  I am launching a new line, which is going to be a hit at the Latin Grammy`s this fall, and wanted to hire professional PR.  I`ve gotten some quotes, but still researching. 

regards and thanks

• 2 posts
    November 20, 2009 5:43 AM EST

Hello,

I am looking to start a handyman business and am looking for guidance specifically on call centers.  I'm going to check out the few companies listed above in this thread but if anyone else has used a call center before it would be great to hear your experiences.  And if you've used call centers for bookings that would be even greater.

Thanks,

Ryan Holbrook

---
    -Ryan Holbrook

• 2 posts
    September 9, 2009 12:16 PM EDT

Hi Guys,

If you're looking to outsource the customer support services then please feel free to contact us. We're already providing customer support services to our USA & Canada based clients.

---
    Sectrix Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 64 - A, HSIIDC Industrial Area, Sector - 31, Faridabad - 121003, Haryana, India Website: http://www.sectrix.com Twitter: http://twitter.com/sectrix

• 1 posts
    April 29, 2013 7:26 AM EDT

Hello,

If you are looking for domestic or offshore centers for order taking or customer sevice in a pay per call basis, hourly or a fixed price, let us know at www.qssamerica.com or add me in skype @ qsscallcenter.

Do not waste your time, trying to handle all your orders or calls, contact us and you will be happy with our service.

• 1 posts
    July 29, 2014 2:00 PM EDT
    Hello hi every body

I inform to every one If you want Digital Marketing Services contact info@seosew.com or www.seosew.com

This post was edited by pavan at July 29, 2014 2:01 PM EDT