Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Sales

Advice on advertising Methods for Clothing Busines

• 120 posts
    January 2, 2013 7:41 PM EST

The best place to advertise your clothing business is using Facebook. Make sure you have high quality pictures and enticing words so you can get traffic and sales. 

---
    Looking for the latest information on mortgage rates? Get a loan you love by visiting LoanLove.com and learn from our helpful experts.

• 2 posts
    December 25, 2012 7:03 PM EST

Hi , if you want to sell clothing well, you can try our promtional gifts watch with cheap price, many of my clients who worked clothing , and bought from our promotion gifts watch then go to promote their clothing !  try it , dear

here is our factory website www.dguniquegift.com   

show you beautiful watches for promotion ! 

Thanks

Loys

• August 29, 2012 3:54 AM EDT

if you sell clothing or any sort of fashion/accessories and you're not centering your marketing plan around pinterest ... there's a mistake happening somewhere.

There is no better place to found up women looking at eye candy with credit cards in hand.

• 5 posts
    June 28, 2012 8:34 AM EDT

Printing Products are easy to market your clothing products in niche market. You can use printed plastic bags, letterheads, printed invoices, plastic business cards, packaging boxes to put clothes in them, carbonless forms printing for sales invoices and many more stuff with cheap cost. must use company logos and tag lines on products which i mentioned. These products cost very less expensive and more productive and effective to market your clothing stores.

On the other hand Facebook is damn perfect tool to market in your target community. You can share new and latest clothing designs with friends and your friends on Facebook and forced them to Re-Shares with friends. Create Facebook Fan Page and upload photos on daily basis and engaged your audience with new design. People are much crazy about clothing and huge potential on Social Networking Websites especially on Facebook so you will be easily achieve target by using both tips :)

• 18 posts
    October 30, 2012 7:54 PM EDT

You should create a Facebook page for your brand and put up pictures of the dresses you wish to sell. Be sure to include pricing, material, and sizing and contact information. Try Pinterest out too. Maybe you can create a store on Ebay.

Contact hotels, expo. centers, and event management company. Ask them when and where  and for how much you can do an exhibition for your apparel.

• 2 posts
    July 4, 2012 10:27 PM EDT

The best method is to dress people and make sure that it looks good on them then people will start inquiring and that's when you will get customers.

---
    Work Clothes

• 39 posts
    July 3, 2012 3:39 PM EDT

Setting up a website and social media accounts will do. Don't worry about managing many accounts. There are social media management tools out there anyway.

---
    Get UNIQUE business cards and CHEAP postcards here!

• 10 posts
    August 11, 2012 12:56 AM EDT

You need to start up small, just try to order a few samples per style and then checking them with your friends to see what they think about your designs. You also can try to test the markets by having your custom clothes sold at different shops and only ask for money when they are sold out. If everything is going on the right track, you can set up a website and social networks to advertise your brand. With a little bit of luck, a good sense of fashion, your business will take off.

---
    Personalized Tee Shirts - Private Label Clothing Manufacturer

• 6 posts
    June 1, 2012 12:37 PM EDT

Clothing line?  Try Facebook advertising.  You can also try traditional methods like getting some press coverage.  Sell your product as something unique and different so that writers will want to talk about it.

---
    BestNameBadges.com & BNB Promos | Quality Name Badges and Promotional Products at the Best Prices.

• 1 posts
    June 26, 2012 10:06 PM EDT

What kind of clothing do you sell? You should look into display advertising. Our company, www.Enplug.com owns huge flat-screen TVs that stream image and photo ads at high-traffic areas such as restaurants, bars, and theaters. It costs only $0.01/ad run in most venues. All you do is go to www.enplug.com, upload your ad, and choose the venues you want to stream the ad in. For your clothing store, you can choose to advertise in venues that have more females like spas. 

• 13 posts
    December 30, 2012 9:52 PM EST

Hi , if you want to sell clothing well, you can try our promtional gifts watch with cheap price, many of my clients who worked clothing , and bought from our promotion gifts watch then go to promote their clothing !  try it , dear

here is our factory website www.dguniquegift.com   

show you beautiful watches for promotion ! 

Thanks

Loys

Thanks Loys. I will try to do this.

---
    Online Beauty Shop | Shapewear | Adhesive bra

• 13 posts
    July 30, 2012 11:03 PM EDT

The best method is to dress people and make sure that it looks good on them then people will start inquiring and that's when you will get customers.

Thanks Karma for your Answering.

---

• 13 posts
    May 28, 2012 11:52 PM EDT

Hello Everyone,

I am running a Clothing Busines. I am using almost all types of advertising and marketing methods (both traditional and new).

Wanted to know which method of advertising you recommend the most, specifically when I am targeting the whole of Au . I care about spending less and get more return (as always). Your comments and feedback is important to me. Keep me posted. Smile

Thanks! Smile

---

• 13 posts
    June 5, 2012 12:54 AM EDT

Try Facebook advertising.

Thanks BNBMark for your answering.

---

• 13 posts
    December 23, 2012 11:51 PM EST

I already used it....

---

• 6 posts
    August 15, 2012 1:35 AM EDT

As you consider spending less and getting more return, the best way to get you results, is going for a one stop solution.

Get yourself a B2B platform services, where you will get all the following benefits in one package:

Global Advertisment

Access to Global Buyers

Get Benefit of SEO services and appear in Google listings and many more...

---
    An online global b2b website for manufacturers, trade suppliers, importers, exporters, distributors & buyers.

• 52 posts
    October 11, 2012 4:09 AM EDT

----------------------

Link Building India  |  php development services

• 52 posts
    October 4, 2012 4:36 AM EDT

Hello friend, Setting up a website and social media accounts will do. Don't worry about managing many accounts. There are social media management tools out there anyway.

----------------------

seo company

forum posting service

• 52 posts
    August 16, 2012 3:39 PM EDT

Hello Friend, 

Thanks for the information that you have provided. I liked it. The links that you have provided is seems to be helpful to me. Thanks for sharing it with us.

website designing
    • 52 posts
    September 20, 2012 5:03 AM EDT

The best method is to dress people and make sure that it looks good on them then people will start inquiring thanks.

----------------

seo services India  |  php development company

• 52 posts
    September 25, 2012 4:36 AM EDT

Good job friend,There are social media management tools out there anyway.

------------------------

social media marketing companies  |  Link Building

• 17 posts
    October 14, 2012 2:30 AM EDT

The goal of advertising is not to gain the most visibility; it is to attract the most attention. The quote above says it all. How many people do you think really read the ads in their entirety? Not many I would say.

However, people do take their time to look further into whatever interests them the most—be it an article, a video, or even an ad. That’s why ads can mean more traffic for your blog.

The question of ad space

Advertising in the search network is totally different from advertising on display networks (that is, on ordinary websites). The former relies on the ads standing out among those of competitors who are also targeting the same keywords. The latter relies on attracting the interest of the websites visitors.

Chief among the search advertising platforms is Google AdWords.

Google search advertising

On the other hand, social networks, such as Facebook, have added another dimension to display network advertising. Facebook is considered to be the social network, with nearly a billion accounts worldwide.

• 59 posts
    October 16, 2012 11:41 PM EDT

The best method is to advertise the product according to ages for which you are manufacturing. As it is mostly young people fond of having many clothes so try getting your company get popular via Facebook and Twitter and series offers floating on free websites.

---
    Mobile Yard Ramps | Portable Yard Ramps

• 2 posts
    January 23, 2014 10:01 AM EST

the info is what im looking for. thax.

• 12 posts
    March 14, 2014 1:17 PM EDT

Marketing in 2014 is all about videos. Videos not only increase your SEO, but also capture the attention of your customers much more effectively and explain your business in a more impactful way. It makes your business look way more professional all on its own.

If you don't have a marketing video yet, I found a great deal on mosaicHUB's Marketplace where marketing videos from an Emmy Award winning team are currently 50% off! I'd definitely go check it out if you're interested in a new marketing approach besides "do more social media":  http://www.mosaichub.com/marketplace/view/professional-marketing-video