Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Developing Your Invention

Idea, What Next?

• 1 posts
    January 4, 2013 9:42 AM EST

I have share you a new idea about web hosting. Firstly you design a site but what idea you to do next.Cool

So join us and hosting your site with us.

Web hosting

• 14 posts
    November 27, 2012 1:34 AM EST

Hi nishyman. You might wanna check brandsforthepeople.com It has a lot to do with business ideas, particularly in making designs for a particular brand. Hope this helps. :)

---
    Brands for the People "Connecting startups with brand strategy & design" www.brandsforthepeople.com

• 2 posts
    September 11, 2012 11:45 AM EDT

Hi there everyone, 

I have a product idea in mind and have done some sketches, but I don't know what to do next. I am only 16 so I don't have that much business knowledge and not alot of money. So does anyone know of someone or somewhere where they can help me out with this. I have looked into edisonnation, but i am not sure about them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

• 31 posts
    December 27, 2013 2:19 AM EST

There has being many changes in the patent programs over the years. I am working on a software for property listing and thinking what all things are necessary for its distribution. 

[url=http://www.script4realestate.com/]Classified Real Estate Listings PHP Script[/url]

• 8 posts
    November 17, 2014 7:49 AM EST
    First things first, you need to establish what your niche needs, the best way to do this is a survey - send it out to all the potential investors you may have lined up. This will establish if the product/service/idea you have is needed and will be used! Remember to ask closed questions to get the best out of your survey - spread the link over social media and out on email campaigns so you can get a wide view of what exactly it is people want! Then collate the results and see if there is anything you need to change in order to please your potential customers/investors - then once you are starting to market your new business idea why not drop them another email to say that you may have the answer to their problems! Take a look at http://www.speedwellsoftware.com/ they provide the highest quality surveys and help you every step of the way! Good luck!
    This post was edited by LilacJames at November 17, 2014 7:50 AM EST