Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Developing Your Invention

Idea, What Next?

• 1 posts
    January 4, 2013 9:42 AM EST

I have share you a new idea about web hosting. Firstly you design a site but what idea you to do next.Cool

So join us and hosting your site with us.

Web hosting

• 14 posts
    November 27, 2012 1:34 AM EST

Hi nishyman. You might wanna check brandsforthepeople.com It has a lot to do with business ideas, particularly in making designs for a particular brand. Hope this helps. :)

---
    Brands for the People "Connecting startups with brand strategy & design" www.brandsforthepeople.com

• 2 posts
    September 11, 2012 11:45 AM EDT

Hi there everyone, 

I have a product idea in mind and have done some sketches, but I don't know what to do next. I am only 16 so I don't have that much business knowledge and not alot of money. So does anyone know of someone or somewhere where they can help me out with this. I have looked into edisonnation, but i am not sure about them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

• 31 posts
    December 27, 2013 2:19 AM EST

There has being many changes in the patent programs over the years. I am working on a software for property listing and thinking what all things are necessary for its distribution. 

[url=http://www.script4realestate.com/]Classified Real Estate Listings PHP Script[/url]

• 8 posts
    November 17, 2014 7:49 AM EST
    First things first, you need to establish what your niche needs, the best way to do this is a survey - send it out to all the potential investors you may have lined up. This will establish if the product/service/idea you have is needed and will be used! Remember to ask closed questions to get the best out of your survey - spread the link over social media and out on email campaigns so you can get a wide view of what exactly it is people want! Then collate the results and see if there is anything you need to change in order to please your potential customers/investors - then once you are starting to market your new business idea why not drop them another email to say that you may have the answer to their problems! Take a look at http://www.speedwellsoftware.com/ they provide the highest quality surveys and help you every step of the way! Good luck!
    This post was edited by LilacJames at November 17, 2014 7:50 AM EST
    • 27 posts
    November 28, 2014 1:18 AM EST
    @Nishyman1

Create a complete description of your idea. Note down how it works differently from the others. Then, have it copyrighted under your name. If you don't have enough budget for patenting, try to pitch your ideas to some companies. Target those midsize companies in growth stages because it's often hard to get on the radar of a big corporation and startups may not have the capital to invest in outside ideas.
    This post was edited by AriannaPhillips at November 28, 2014 1:19 AM EST