Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Search Engine Optimization & Advertising

Facebook Likes in SEO

• 79 posts
    May 15, 2013 7:30 AM EDT

You can get unique traffic through facebook, and create a page post relevant information of your website there, and try to increase follower on the page. its best way to get traffic on your website.

---
    SEO Company India | SEO Service In Sydney | SEO Company Australia

• 6 posts
    May 19, 2013 7:17 PM EDT

You can get exclusive visitors through facebook or myspace, and make a web page publish appropriate information of your web page there, and try to increase fan on the site. its best way to get visitors on your web page.

---
    seo consulting company

• 30 posts
    June 18, 2013 9:46 PM EDT

Facebook are really important nowadays since people are so much engaged to social networking. These are good for communication.

I personally don’t want Google or FB or anyone else watched my content on what they think I might like...I hate it. I don’t want Google deciding what I should see in regards to news or anything else.

---
    Web Development Services | SEO Services

• 3 posts
    May 15, 2013 6:27 AM EDT

My business partner told me that Google will factor FB Likes into its search rankings......has this already happened? If not, does anyone know how important this may be?

Same with Twitter Followers?

Thanks,

Dr. David Partyka

www.virtualtutorcenter.com

---
    Dr. David Partyka Manager and Owner of PhDave LLC (http://www.phdave.com) CEO of Test Boost Incorporated (http://www.test-boost.com)

• 37 posts
    May 15, 2013 7:44 PM EDT

Hello,

The debate on whether or not Facebook likes affect your organic rankings has been going on since 2010.

Many speculated that, despite Google and Bing’s denials, they do use social media activity as a determining signal when ranking websites, although both search engines kept mum about it. Finally the two search engines finally admitted that Facebook activity directly affects SEO, but not quite in the way you may have expected.

There’s always the possibility that Google will include Facebook statistics in their algorithm once again. This time, though, they may not look at the shares, but may implement a system similar to the one they use on YouTube now.

Instead of looking at how many times a link has been shared, Google can track engagement by monitoring how long a person stayed on each page. We have to wait and see what Google is planning in the future.

And today i saw the major change in google+,where the profile of your g+ is look like facebook.

---
    Wordpress Development Company | Wordpress Development Service

• 5 posts
    June 18, 2013 1:47 AM EDT

Facebook likes increment is a good strategy to promote your business online. But you will get low quality traffic from facebook..Organic search results are more important then facebook likes.

---
    http://www.swimcapz.com

• 4 posts
    May 15, 2013 9:03 PM EDT

I agree that you will get unique traffic in facebook and surely help your seo works.