Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Search Engine Optimization & Advertising

What is Internet Marketing?

• 79 posts
    June 11, 2013 7:21 AM EDT

Internet marketing a method to promote website or product through online advertising.

---
    SEO Company India | SEO Service In Sydney | SEO Company Australia

• 51 posts
    June 11, 2013 8:45 PM EDT

Internet marketing refers to advertising and marketing efforts that use the Web and e-mail to drive direct sales via e-commerce as well as sales leads from Web sites or emails. Internet marketing efforts are typically used in conjunction with traditional types of advertising like radio, television, newspapers and magazines.

---
    SEO Services | Web Development Services

• 11 posts
    June 10, 2013 5:30 AM EDT

Internet marketing is the promotion of a business or a product via electronic/computerized methods.  This allows the little people, like us, to compete with the big corporations.  We are no longer confined to small geographical areas.  The whole world is our playground.  My backer allows me to market my product to any sized organization in any country.  God I love technology.

---
    Joe Haffey, President Happy Brands Web Services www.happybrands.info

• 10 posts
    June 10, 2013 10:46 PM EDT

Internet marketting is related to the online promotion of a product or its website over the internet.This helps in uplifting the small businnes in the market and establish there market.

---
    free accounting software | free expense tracker | reporting solutions

• 6 posts
    June 11, 2013 12:18 AM EDT

Hello

Internet marketing is a known as provision and promotion of products and services online.Internet Marketing is made of different  strategies including SEO (Search Engine Optimization) PPC (Pay Per Click) and SMO (Social Media Marketing). 

---
    Hire Android Developer from Appschopper | Appschopper

• 2 posts
    July 3, 2013 9:59 PM EDT

internet marketing is marketing your business whether it be offline or online through the internet

---
    Jorge Robinson http://themcalife.siterubix.com/ http://www.MCAJorge.com

• 7 posts
    July 4, 2013 8:14 AM EDT

Internet marketing is used to promote the business and also to market the products. This will bring more no of visitors to your website and there may be  a chance of business conversion to occur. 

Regards,

Rajendran

http://www.netultimate.com/ articles/online-marketing-solution-helps-your-business-to-grow/

• 139 posts
    June 10, 2013 2:21 AM EDT

Internet marketing a method to promote product or online business, through advertising, bulk emailing etc.

---
    Machine Cargo Moving | Commercial and Business Removals

• 27 posts
    June 10, 2013 1:03 AM EDT

Internet marketing is the marketing of products and services using the internet as its medium. Internet marketing as a whole is an extremely cost effective way to reach a worldwide population.

disease management software | medical clinic software