Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Growth Funding

Funding for House flipping

• 8 posts
    June 21, 2013 5:21 AM EDT

Hello Patrick,

Flipping houses is an excellent way to create a solid ROI. No, I'm not a realtor. I am an experienced real estate investor and entrepreneur who can help you. Developing an adequate pool of investment dollars from private sources is readily available if you understand how to do it, I do. I can help you if you are interested. I am an entrepreneur who also instructs at Universities and colleges who have business schools with entrepreneurship programs. Let me know if you want help.

Respectfully.

---
    C. P. Nolan, Entrepreneur Education

• 2 posts
    July 5, 2013 5:32 AM EDT

Hello Chris,

Like Patrick I'm looking to do the same. I've flipped a few houses back in the day and I'm just

looking to increase my investment dollar pool. If you can help please let me know. 

• 9 posts
    August 8, 2013 10:22 AM EDT

I have done many joint ventures with flippers.  Let me know if you are still looking.

eric@northsidefunding.com

• 10 posts
    July 18, 2013 7:35 AM EDT

Patrick - We can assist with these types of loans or credit lines if you haven't yet found a source.

Typically, we can provide either Unsecured or Secured credit lines with 24hr approvals and quick funding through a firm that's 10yrs in the financing industry.

Several programs start at 0% Interest and we provide free consultations

You can visit our site or connect with me personally - LK

---
    Linda King, Owner of Legacy Asset Solutions - Powerful & Effective Financing Solutions.

• 2 posts
    January 18, 2013 1:01 AM EST

Have been thinking about flipping houses for about 10 years. With the economical crisis, banking has changed. I have talked to a few people about getting a mortgage loan on an investment propery. They tell me it is tough. I am also self employed, but have 40% or more to put down on a loan.  Does anyone know of investors or a funding source for me? Obviously this is a very short term loan.

• 20 posts
    February 5, 2013 11:59 AM EST

Flipping houses is harder than it looks. Forget no-money down and other late-night TV fantasies. In the real world, flipping requires deep pockets -- and plenty of hard work.

---
    Diversified Entities provides Bonded warehouses in Chicago