Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Growth Funding

Funding for House flipping

• 8 posts
    June 21, 2013 5:21 AM EDT

Hello Patrick,

Flipping houses is an excellent way to create a solid ROI. No, I'm not a realtor. I am an experienced real estate investor and entrepreneur who can help you. Developing an adequate pool of investment dollars from private sources is readily available if you understand how to do it, I do. I can help you if you are interested. I am an entrepreneur who also instructs at Universities and colleges who have business schools with entrepreneurship programs. Let me know if you want help.

Respectfully.

---
    C. P. Nolan, Entrepreneur Education

• 2 posts
    July 5, 2013 5:32 AM EDT

Hello Chris,

Like Patrick I'm looking to do the same. I've flipped a few houses back in the day and I'm just

looking to increase my investment dollar pool. If you can help please let me know. 

• 10 posts
    August 8, 2013 10:22 AM EDT

I have done many joint ventures with flippers.  Let me know if you are still looking.

eric@northsidefunding.com

• 10 posts
    July 18, 2013 7:35 AM EDT

Patrick - We can assist with these types of loans or credit lines if you haven't yet found a source.

Typically, we can provide either Unsecured or Secured credit lines with 24hr approvals and quick funding through a firm that's 10yrs in the financing industry.

Several programs start at 0% Interest and we provide free consultations

You can visit our site or connect with me personally - LK

---
    Linda King, Owner of Legacy Asset Solutions - Powerful & Effective Financing Solutions.

• 2 posts
    January 18, 2013 1:01 AM EST

Have been thinking about flipping houses for about 10 years. With the economical crisis, banking has changed. I have talked to a few people about getting a mortgage loan on an investment propery. They tell me it is tough. I am also self employed, but have 40% or more to put down on a loan.  Does anyone know of investors or a funding source for me? Obviously this is a very short term loan.

• 20 posts
    February 5, 2013 11:59 AM EST

Flipping houses is harder than it looks. Forget no-money down and other late-night TV fantasies. In the real world, flipping requires deep pockets -- and plenty of hard work.

---
    Diversified Entities provides Bonded warehouses in Chicago

• 125 posts
    January 22, 2016 9:39 AM EST
    A small budget is possible, you just have to ave the right resources to get some of the important needs, try here http://caldwells.com/
    • 4 posts
    February 3, 2016 4:42 PM EST
    Good Day:

I am Howard, a private lender based in the USA.
    My company is currently looking forward to lend money for any deals concerning income producing commercial properties.

WE CAN DO:
    * Deal sizes up to $50 Million
    * Rates as low as 3-4% both home and over seas.
    * 10-30 year terms
    * Broker friendly
    * Closing typically in under 2-5 working days.
    * Rehab, Construction, Completion, Conversion etc.

Specific terms depend on the deal in question. We are very flexible, we would be happy to receive an Executive Summary to see if you have any Viable project we can finance and partner together by making financial investment in form of soft loans.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you to discuss your loan scenarios.

Kindest Regards
    Howard
    Email: rapidloansllc@gmail.com
    +1 (702) 907-4308