Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Accounting & Financial Management

Looking for referrals for Accountant and Lawyer – SEATTLE area

• 15 posts
    January 25, 2008 4:12 PM EST

How exciting.  I am an accountant based in Seattle and focus primarily on small businesses from start up and those that have been established for years.  If you are still in search of an Accountant dont hesitate to contact me.  Have a good day.

• January 25, 2008 5:51 AM EST
    Have you ever thought about using a virtual bookkeeper?  I`m in Southern California but have clients in Tacoma and Port Orchard, Washington.  I have clients in Oregon and Florida as well.

With technology the way it this these days, you`d be surprised at what can be accomplished online.

Just a thought.

Linda
    • 2 posts
    January 25, 2008 5:06 AM EST

I am relocating back to the Seattle area to open up a commercial B2B business. I do not have the location picked out yet, however will likely be within North Seattle, Edmonds, Lynwood, Bothell, Kirkland and Redmond.

I am looking for a referral for a solid business accountant and business attorney who has experience working with small and growing businesses.

If you know any experienced, fair and honest professionals pertaining to the above, I would appreciate your referral.

Thanks!