Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

Promotional Products?

• 12 posts
    January 1, 2013 7:01 PM EST

Nice post guys keep it up thanks for sharing :)

---
    Custom Logo Design

• 72 posts
    May 17, 2012 7:28 PM EDT

Promotional products are very important from the market point of view. Generally I have seen that people gets attractive towards such products that have a gift item with it. Apart from this branding and designing also matters. However, to increase sale of your products you can use gift items on which you can put your brand name.  

---
    Portable Yard Ramps | Mobile Yard Ramps

• 3 posts
    May 27, 2012 9:37 PM EDT

ok, i am in bangladesh, suggest me how may i earned without invest?

• 24 posts
    May 25, 2012 4:17 AM EDT

Definitely look into importing those products from somewhere cheaper, like the Philippines or China. Save up on your capital money.

---
    Promotional Pens | Promotional Pens Brisbane | Banner Pens | Banner Pen

• 33 posts
    January 6, 2013 6:03 PM EST
    • 33 posts
    January 17, 2013 4:55 PM EST

The top trending promotional products like the duffle bags, Coffee mugs are nice options to go for. They give face to your business and also act as good will generator for your business. The use of corporate promotional products is the most cost effective promotion technique.

---
    Facility Management | Asset Management Software

• 33 posts
    January 23, 2013 4:19 PM EST

Regarding photography business, the best way is by arranging and putting in some creativity in your work and offering them to your customers. One thing that you may give a thought is by giving them a collage of there best photos as a promotional product on your behalf and make that one as a surprise offering on your behalf. You may offer some promotional items on your behalf like coffee mugs on which there pics are planted and offer them. Studies have shown that people remember there service providers who offered promotional items. So you can do that.

---
    Facility Management | Asset Management Software

• 5 posts
    August 26, 2012 7:38 PM EDT

Billboard advertising grabs the attention of potential customers. One of the most cost-effective mediums of advertising.

Benefits of Billboard advertising

• 5 posts
    September 17, 2012 10:26 PM EDT

Thank for sharing these informative tips with us. I think, advertisement is the best way to promote your business. Billboards are one of the best tool for advertising and also very effective. Proper signage can increase your customer .

Benefits of billboards

• 14 posts
    May 29, 2013 5:56 PM EDT

You should do direct mail marketing. It is an easy and effective way to promote a small business. You can get effective leads in a very short time through it. You can also send the promotional gifts with your mail, it will help you to grab the attention of the audience and you can easily make good business relation with them.  Know more about Promotional Products in direct mail marketing here….

• 7 posts
    April 16, 2013 11:27 AM EDT

Hello Mark,

I agree with most of the responses posted on this thread. Direct marketing would be a great way to go as far as reaching customers personally. Statistically, most people still prefer print material in hand. Id suggest you check out www.redtagprintsale.com for great pricing, excellent quality and an easy to navigate website. Offering competitive pricing and unsurpassed quality, you're direct mailing jobs would have an incredible reach and conversion rate. Good Luck!

• 6 posts
    November 8, 2012 2:24 AM EST

Finding effective ways to bring your brand name or logo to customers is a necessity for any business hoping to grow.

---
    Fun Promotional Products - Promotional calendars http://www.funpromotionalproducts.com/

• 6 posts
    November 15, 2012 10:36 AM EST

Tradeshows. Don't forget to join them and distribute your products there.

---
    Fun Promotional Products - Promotional calendars http://www.funpromotionalproducts.com/

• 18 posts
    May 23, 2012 9:31 AM EDT

Some creativity is required when designing these promotional products. It should show the service or product you are trying to sell. Moreover, it also has to be unique and cannot be found with somebody else or be bought at the stores. Some corporations will have a magnetic logo that is used to stick notes on the refrigerator while others might choose to imprint something that will constantly remind clients about the brand, and it can be placed anywhere in a house.

---
    www.funpromotionalproducts.com Promotional Products Supplier – Promotional Calendars

• 5 posts
    January 7, 2013 6:03 PM EST

It is a promotional product topic which i lots of choice in promotional products are cost effective you have good collection of promotional products.

• 2 posts
    July 16, 2012 12:55 AM EDT

I know that you have done promotion of your business till now, and I am very late for this reply. But I would like to tell the answer for anyone who wants to promote his business in small budget, so small budget promotional products are pen, t-shirts and mugs, these products are most trendy and useful for the clients.

corporate apparel

---
    Find out the best small business bookkeeping services

• 1 posts
    July 14, 2011 12:37 PM EDT

I'm all for the useful promotional items like multi-tools and bags.  The people who receive them will use them in a variety of areas and your logo will be visible to many.

promotional products Canada

• 1 posts
    August 16, 2012 1:01 AM EDT

Promotional items and products are undoubtedly primary factors of any business success. You can't deny this or ignore this. That is why most of the businesses have advertising and marketing departments separately.

---
    Arrow Specialties

• 3 posts
    November 8, 2012 10:38 PM EST

Hi Mark,

How about developing some relationships with new customers at exhibition? There are plenty of business networking events where you can advertise your company and speak face to face with potential suppliers. We supply small banner stands to many customers and they are cheap which means testing this method of advertising need not cost a fortune.

---
    http://www.printdesigns.com

• 25 posts
    May 29, 2011 7:54 AM EDT

As far as stretching your advertising dollars, this is a unit that you purchase once and can change and upgrade as your business changes as well. :)

---
    SEO Since 1994

SEO Sonsultant Free SEO advice blog

Follow me on twitter and say hi

• 1 posts
    March 22, 2011 9:55 AM EDT

Hey all,

Just started up a small printing business in the Philly area and have a limited advertising budget. Was wondering what everyone thought might be the best medium available? I did some research and promotional products and billboards seem to be great at gaining the most impressions, but billboards are very expensive and I'm not sure about promo products. I asked a friend of mine about them and he sent me a bunch of stuff including a research study and video that sing the praises of promo products. here's the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w8VxgUqQzc

Can someone else give some advice on cost effective advertising for small business?

Thanks!

-- Mark E.

• 1 posts
    January 20, 2013 9:54 PM EST

Hi everyone,

Panzer technologies Development programming - Developing and programming in Software Technology requires skilled expertise that can deliver software products of international level. for more

For more queries......

• 2 posts
    November 15, 2011 6:17 PM EST

Now a days there are lots of choice in promotional products and most of products are cost effective, you have good collection of promotional products. We can put logo in an attractive way on these products. 

• 7 posts
    April 27, 2011 12:39 PM EDT

Billboards. I think we've all agreed that's out.

Promo items. Better; but how will you distribute them?

Bottom line is you need to get out and network or go door to door. You're a B2b type business, make a list of about 100 medium sized businesses in your area, print up some nice samples with your business card and then get out there and find out who makes the printing decisions in those businesses. Then follow up with a letter. Maybe host a seminar on direct mail in your shop. You need to engage your potential customers.

There's all kinds of passive ways to market, but when it comes down to it, it's face to face contacts that makes business happen.

Good Luck

• 38 posts
    January 20, 2013 8:08 PM EST

I think, community relationships can be one of the most cost effective way of low budget business, directly you can get to advertise your products and services. There are other some cost effective ways of small business includes Viral Marketing, Web Marketing, Direct Marketing, Promotions and Sweepstakes.

---
    Market Research | Market Report | Industry Analysis