Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Boomers Back in Business

Build Online Customer Base

• 4 posts
    April 14, 2012 10:24 AM EDT

One of the hurdles I had getting into the online marketing game was how to make my website visitors customers and how to make those customers "repeat customers".

Real world local businesses thrive on repeat customers, and they do it by providing quality products or services and generating trust.

The same thing is true with online marketing, but online you are dealing with much more information based products and expectations.

The problem for me was that I could not provide information so easily in my chosen niche.

I started using Resale Rights material and giving it away in exchange for customer emails. This worked really well, because when you give something away for free or very low, no-brainer "buy now" cost, you open the door of communication with people. You give them something, they give you their email.

Once you have the email, you start communicating with them using an autoresponder such as AWeber. Then after several emails, you can offer those people your links to products or services that you sell, or affiliate links if that is what you want to get into.

Now, I have to say that giving away a free ebook or video tutorial is fine and yes it works. But if what you are giving away is not good quality, it's the same as showing up to a formal party wearing jeans and a dirty t-shirt. Not a good impression.

I had a very hard time finding good material, but I eventually found not just good material, but great material. It was so good in fact that I purchased Master Resale Rights to it and created a lot of categorized ebook packages to sell on Fiverr, along with passing on Master Resale Rights to the buyers. 

For five bucks, my packages can't be beat.

But getting back to what this is about...

That customer base you build up is absolutely necessary if you are going to make it online. Just like in real world business, you don't want people just showing up once to try you out and never coming back again. That is what most people are doing online. Trying to get one-time traffic and a lot of it.

But do you know how much a real world business can make if they have only a few hundred steady customers?

My point is that it is better to have 500 repeat customers who you have as a result of obtaining their emails than it is to have tens of thousands of visitors and a few hundred one-time customers. Make sense?Wink

---
    High Quality Ebook Packages With Master Resale Rights on my Fiverr Page - All Niches

• 2 posts
    June 26, 2013 8:37 PM EDT

Thanks you to tell us so much useful information, so nice sharing. I am glad to read it.

---
    Outsourcing Order Taking Call Center | Outsourcing CRM Development | Outsourcing Technical Helpdesk Support | Outsourcing Customized Software Development