Positive Day, to be celebrated on Wednesday July 14, 2010, is a day for people all over the world to think positively and then to do something positive for another person, group, or organization.
Celebrate mom and show her how much you love her at mom's the word! And if you're a mom, join us because this event is all about YOU! Visit www.gomom.me for more information.
• Shop for gifts for your mom (or yourself) from our Exhibitors
• Motherhood Panel of amazing moms, including Jocelyn Maminta and Janet Peckinpaugh, who share their unique stories and tips
• Mother of the Year Award will be awarded at mom's the word!
• Preview LIVE demos of mom's favorite products/services
• Fun Image Workshop with Mary Jones and Debbie Wright
• Get pampered and treated like a star during Spa Power Hour!
• Enjoy amazing desserts sponsored by Panera Bread Catering
• Eco-friendly N'Take gift bag filled with samples and goodies
• Win wonderful prizes every hour, including $100 shopping sprees
• Complimentary gomom.meTM gift wrapping with purchase*
• Kids can create a FREE hand-made gift for mom with Bumblebug Art at Kids Corner sponsored by CHET
• 20% off** at CT Science Center, Trumbull Kitchen and more
• Pick the best gifts with help from Mother's Day gift consultants!
• 75% of your ticket purchase supports a local charity/school!***
And that's not all! Moms can list their Mother's Day wish list in our gift registry! Now, there is no guessing... you'll know exactly what mom wants.
* Limit one complimentary gift wrap per guest
** Restrictions apply. mom's the word! ticket stub may be required to obtain discount.
*** Applies to tickets sold by local non-profits and schools via Shop For A Cause Program.
What kind of dress do you wear to make a grand appearance on Valentine's Day in party appointments? Advanced fabrics and tailoring make you intermediary between prom dresses the fresh and elegant and charm by doing my part.
Gem color dress -- the focus of a single product Valentine's Day
Boldly wear bright orange, violet and light suits. They will let you become the focus of a party. The Duchess satin highly refracted light at night that is simply a holiday born! What tiffany co jewellery you have to do is to keep the other line of the first simple. Natural hair and matte make-up is the perfect foil of your dress.
Valentine's Day -- white small-structuralism dress
If you have a healthy and sexy skin, why not maximize its charm? What you have to do is to prepare a small white tiffany jewellery dress right on the winter. The fabric is a little thicker. T-shaped or halter recipients bring you a refreshing stunning!
Eye-catching golden dress -- the best Valentine's Day dressing
No matter what style you are attracted to, metallic luster feeling will make your Valentine's Day appearance pandora jewelry a great success. If you rush to save lover directly from the Office, may add a black belt or a cardigan set. It is enough to temporarily restrain your eye-catching colors.
You and a friend are cordially invited to an
Ice Cream Social
The Information Diva
Join me for an exciting evening of
information, networking and of course,
Friday June 11, 2010
Atlanta Marriott Marquis
(Please check marquee for room assignment)
Each attendee receives a copy of my book,
A 30 Day Journey to Success
and a chance to win a brand new technological
"must-have" for power networkers
Bring a friend - recieve a gift
Mother's Day Retreat Weekend for Mothers and Daughters!
May 6th to 8th
Includes two special evening presentations with Melissa Gordon and Jody Raven...'Celebrating our Feminine Lineage', in celebration of Mother's Day. Whom more than mothers deserve a special carefree weekend away then those who have been the primary nurturers in our lives...
Ask any mom and she'll tell you that a weekend away with their daughter would mean more to them then anything else. Bring your mom and join us for our Mother's Day special mother daughter gathering.
We so often get caught up in raising our own children or our career we forget how important it is to keep that connection strong and healthy with the very person who gave us life!
We offer up a menu of healthy meals, afternoon nature walks, horseback riding, yoga and spa time. In the evening we will bring everyone together in the beautiful Great Hall for group discussions on Friday and Saturday night. You will both leave with greater understanding and appreciation for each other and feeling closer than ever.