With so many tech companies on the rise in recent years, there are still a great number of them upstaging one another, competing for authenticity and marketing innovation. In this EFactor event, we will feature three companies from Chicago that have made waves in the tech industry, across the country.
- Ross Kimbarovsky, CEO of CrowdSPRING
- Igor Fedulov, CEO of Intersog
- Aashish Dalal, CEO of ParkWhiz.com
- Desiree Vargas Wrigley, CEO of GiveForward
Topics addressed include:
- How to create a successful dual-sided market that caters to a variety of customers
- When creating new concepts, how to change user behavior
- How to add value to the current market with new technologies
- How to service customers in a new and more efficient way
- How to raise awareness for your company, new technology or service
To register, go to http://tinyurl.com/3u2hh7d.
Join Labor Temps for an exclusive, FREE seminar led by experts in HR, law and business execution to discuss health care reform and other HR risk management factors for businesses of all sizes.
A continental breakfast will be served at 7:30 AM and the seminar will begin promptly at 8:00 AM.