Are you a non-techy entrepreneur?
Do you ask yourself the following questions?
* How can I find the right tech person?
* What in the world is my tech person saying?
* Why is my tech person choosing that software?
* Why is my tech project costing so much?
* I get promised one thing but delivered another!
* How has this project fallen so far behind?
* I hope I am not getting ripped off!
Then you must attend TechSpeak for Entrepreneurs where you will learn everything entrepreneurs need to know to communicate with, understand and manage their technology teams, their projects, and to build and safeguard their business
You will learn
How to plan, in detail, your entire project so that your tech team will know exactly what to do.
How to hire the right tech people.
How to manage the project and catch mistakes early
How to deliver your project on time and on budget
For details go to http://webgrrls.com/techspeak
10 How-to Workshops in 2 Days
Hands On Practical & Tactical Experiential Fun
1. How to create a tech plan
2. How to wireframe & prototype your idea or project
3. How to refine your ideas through user testing
4. How to price & budget your project
5. How to determine the best technology solutions for executing your project
6. How to build your technology infrastructure for scale
7. How to manage your project using agile project management techniques
8. How to hire a development team
9. How to protect yourself and your intellectual property
10. How to track what your users are doing on your site
For detailed workshop descriptions go to http://webgrrls.com/techspeak