|Description:||Active Soles, LLC. |
The mission of Active Soles is to increase children’s
awareness of, and inspire their desire for, physical and mental health through creative movement with music to exercise their minds and bodies.
We offer movement, music, and enrichment programs for preschool and elementary school aged children to increase their appetite for physical fitness and music. We focus on creative movement and music to enhance the children’s whole development.
Research acknowledges that the preschool years are when the brain and body development are linked. This is precisely why our program excites and inspires the kids to get moving. Gross motor development is enhanced through music and dance, and the benefits are endless. Exercising the brain and body maximizes the children’s ability to focus and to become more receptive to learning.
Our Program Summary:
• An interactive, creative movement and music class
(30, 45 or 1-hour enrichment classes)
• Tailored lesson plans for each specific age level
• Enhancement of cognitive development, gross motor,
and fine motor skills through innovative movement
and music lesson plans
• High energy, fun program to foster social skills
• Exercising of their mind and body to maximize the
children’s ability to focus and become more receptive to learning
• Introduction of musical instruments and other
• Alignment with the SPARK program philosophy, a
national physical educational program
• Partnering with the school staff to ensure the best