Once you have chosen the telemarketing call company that is right for your business, and have designed a campaign that fits your needs, there are several factors that can help you and your business reach sales lead generation success.
- Creating the phone script: Utilizing an outbound call script will ensure that each TSR is relaying the same message to each potential customer. Before writing a script, make sure you know who your target audience is so you can best understand how to effectively communicate with them. Your script should clearly state your businesses purpose and product.
- Phone etiquette: Make sure that your TSRs understand how you want to reach your potential customers. It is helpful to provide guidelines to determine what time of day you want the phone calls to be placed, the number of times to call, whether or not to leave a message, and how to leave a message.
- Effective TSRs: TSRs should initially be trained by your company's best sales representative so they can thoroughly understand your business and the product they are trying to sell. It is helpful to provide TSRs with tools that will help them succeed, such as key messages, checklists, and tough questions answers so each sales representative can be fully prepared.
- Database: You must have a quality database or list if you wish to have a successful campaign. In addition to an existing list, try to acquire an updated list based on your target market.
- Time: Allow yourself several weeks to see results from your campaign. You can make modifications to your campaign during that time to enhance future results.
- Reporting: The cost of reporting will usually be included in the telemarketing fees, but you will want to make sure that they know what statistics you will want them to report, as well as what format you would like them to use.
- Compliance: You will want the firm that you choose to be in compliance with the National Do Not Call Registry, as well as other laws pertaining to solicitation in order to maintain a good reputation for your company.