- First Name: Jessica
- Last Name: Mathews
- Homepage: http://www.jessicaeavesmathews.com
Jessica Eaves Mathews is America’s Advocate for Women in Business™, business lawyer and leading authority on helping women entrepreneurs and women business owners step into their power and create a brilliant business and a brilliant life on their own terms.
Jessica is a seasoned business lawyer, advisor and advocate for women business owners and women entrepreneurs. She is also a multi-passionate entrepreneur herself, having launched a number of successful ventures of her own throughout the past 15 years.
Jessica has spent her legal career representing businesses and business owners, from solopreneurs, to mom and pop stores and restaurants, to professional service-providers, to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most successful entrepreneurs in the world. She was the head of litigation and compliance for Paul Allen, the co-founder of Microsoft. She has been there in every phase of the business life cycle from start-up on.
Through her Business Brilliance™ brand, Jessica guides women entrepreneurs through the emotional and practical steps toward a rock solid business that empowers and liberates women to have a brilliant business and brilliant life on their own terms.
Jessica has now launched an incredible new e-learning center for entrepreneurs, the Business Brilliance University™, where they can create a solid legal foundation for their business quickly, inexpensively and painlessly. Most importantly, anyone will be able to do it without the huge expense and inconvenience of having to hire a business lawyer. For more information, visit http://www.businessbrillianceuniversity.com
Jessica’s professional activities include:
· Expert blogger for StartupNation (www.startupnation.com)
· Radio/podcast host on Entrepreneurial Podcast Network, Foundations for Business Brilliance. (http://epodcastnetworkd.com/category/legal-corner),
· Adjunct faculty member for the Smart Women’s Institute of Entrepreneurial Learning (http://www.sherimcconnell.com/faculty),
· An eLearning expert for MOMeo, the online community for mompreneurs (http://www.momeostore.com/index.html),
· A business and start-up expert on the up-coming reality life makeover show for women on the Oxygen network, 180: Life and Style Makeovers,
· Author of the soon-to-be-released book, Brilliant Business, Brilliant Life: A Woman’s Handbook to Having it All! (release date: August 2010).
She also has a successful golf clothing line for women called Grace & Game Golf, www.graceandgame.com.
In her free time, Jessica loves spending time in her Corrales, New Mexico home with her daughter, where they ride and show their Arabian and Quarter horses, play with their three, silly, large doggies, and enjoy the New Mexico sun.
Jessica loves being a part of the Startup Nation community!