Greetings to All!!
I am new to this website, but enjoy listening to startup nation in Colorado.
I have (6) reasons why I am in need of a vacation because:
- I at 48 yrs of age had to become an entreprenur after 911, when I lost my job and have had difficulty in securing steady employment & re-creating myself.
The me I re created is My business which is called:
"Full Figure Workout, be fit at any Bodysize!!"
Where my instructors are 180 lbs. and over and teach aerobics tailored to the plus size figure. We also teach self motivation techniques and awareness, through focusing on "emotional eating habits" and re-channeling that energy to become fit at any bodysize. We are not diet oriented.
2. I have put together a Full Figure Workout Starter Kit, which I am currently marketing, trying to obtain licensing options for my logo usage.
This has drained my finances and as I continue to look for employment to live, and further my business I have become very discouraged and creatively disconnected from my business goal.
The reality of being an entreprenur in addition to financially trying to survive from day-to-day, while still looking for steady employment has began to overshadow my creative capabilities for my business venture & prospects.
I find myself reaching out from a desparate state of being rather than my creative self. Which is a form of weariness and self sabatoge.
3. I have not been on a vacation in over (10) years. I am living in the home of my adult daughter, which our relationship has began to be strained financially and emotionally.
Capturing a vacation would allow me to re-up my creative emotional & intellectual juices and reinforce in me the belief of my fellow man & my work ethics, that the world does reward hard continuous work, at some point.
4. I am very greatful that through my despair I have listened to startup nation, which has every week shortened my "pity party" & has encouraged me weekly to keep chipping away at my business by not just any means, but specific means outlined on startup nation website.
5. I will continue to utilize startup nation not only for my business endeavors, but for the emotional therapy and support this forum can bring from like minded experiences and solution information that I want and find motivating.
6. Finally, I am in need of a vacation because I am "mentally looping" like being in a gerbal cage from trying to further my business to becoming economically viable again.
I need to be disconnected, let out, let off this mental cycle.
So Please!!! Startup Nation
"Pimp My" Vacation Request!!
Thanks for allowing me to share!!!
Good luck to all in Need!
Full Figure Workout