I just took at your blog and you have really made an amazing start with your ebay store and blog. Your content is great. I want to help you NOT spend $5000 or even $500 like the post above suggests and still get a great site and continue your business.
1. The ONLY cost you will HAVE is to purchase hosting (approx. $60-$100 a year). If you aren't sure what that is - check out my description of the Four Building Blocks of A Website here. I recommend GoDaddy. You can purchase a domain there as well.
2. Install WordPress on GoDaddy. Here are instructions - it's super easy.
3. You can easily import your existing posts from your Blogger blog (sorry - but I don't have a tutorial of my own written yet on how to do that, but here are the basics! That way - you don't lose all that you've done on your Blogger blog - but you can continue blogging on WordPress, plus have a full website with pages, and a store.
4. Install either the WP ECommerce plugin (FREE) http://www.instinct.co.nz/e-commerce/ or Shopp ($55) http://shopplugin.net/. Directions can be found on those website for use - but seriously, if you can set up an EBAY shop - you can TOTALLY use these.
5. That's it. As far as security, both of these plugins use PayPal, Google Checkout (or a number of other payment services which you can specify) to actually process the checkout, so you don't have to worry about security anymore than you do on EBAY.
Please, don't spend $500 or $500 on your website. It's not necessary with WordPress and its great plugins.
I'm sorry that I don't have tutorials written for WP ECommerce yet - I'm just getting this particular site up and running. BUT, if you need any help, I'd be happy to help however I can.
Thanks - and keep at it!