All of a sudden recently I`ve heard and read many people say that it`s
important to have a good support group. According to what I`ve
gathered, such a group should:
- be composed of individuals in similar circumstances
support each other in challenges
- celebrate with and congratulate
each other for successes
- hold each other accountable for
- push each other in positive ways towards
accomplishing their goals
- are best when under 15 people
However, after looking around for such groups to be a part of, even
online groups, I haven`t found anything that looks valuable. SN is great,
and I love it, but it`s a very large community.
Have others found/created groups such as this? If so, how?