Lots of people have said that there are two basic platforms to use when starting a business:
- Save someone time
- Save someone effort.
I`m asking for a few words---key phrases---that describe an essential concept for various businesses. What can we list, or what list can we compile that would offer general ideas for business? For example, "vanity" doesn`t save time, nor does it save effort.
Here are a couple I was thinking about. The question would be, "What can I use to start a business; what can I sell?"
- Vanity -- from makeup to hair growth, plastic surgery to dieting
- Health -- anything from pharmaceuticals to herbals, to snake oil
- Food (including spices and herbs)
- Accessories (adornment)-- like jewelry or watches, functional or decorative
- Beauty products -- soap, perfume, hair, skin, nails, etc.
- Communication -- cellphones to television, books to signs
- Services -- cleaning, cooking, caregiving, homes, lawns, cars, etc
- Animal companionship -- pet stores to pet supplies, training, etc.