Cloud based solutions are designed to remove the constraints caused by traditional I.T. solutions, often built around complicated servers which you must own and operate.
Cloud Client Computing will be one of the biggest changes to hit IT infrastructure since the invention of our personal computers. By migrating your business to a cloud, you will release key benefits, that will reduce your costs, and your IT workload.
These benefits are all focused on where you want your business to be, not where you are now. Cloud is flexible and agile, with all the power of traditional IT server systems, at a significantly reduced cost. In a time of economic cost reduction, making this change could save you much more that you expect.
Benefits of Cloud computing include:
- Mobile workforce – Access from anywhere, anytime, on any device
- Manage your network with ease – Each PC linked together
- Reduced capital expenditure – No more need to servers or a powerful PC
- Rapidly deploy applications to everyone, instantly
- Eliminate downtime – you are not restricted to one physical PC
- No more upgrades or licence renewals – We handle it for you
- You relax – Full professional support and management
We are using Cloud Computing here at Carrington Blake It ourselves, so we practice what we preach. You can find out more about Cloud computing here http://carringtonblakeict.com/services.html
Good luck with creating effectively and efficiently operating business!
IT enthusiasts delivering tomorrow's technology today through both software & hardware support. Our vision is focused and consistently up to date, keeping up with news and trends that are developing on almost a daily basis. http://carringtonblakeict.com