As for going Green in the office, don`t just think about the trees, think about the people, your employees and keeping them healthy and happy. Don`t spray deady carcinegenic pesticides in the office, don`t use harmful soaps and cleaners used by many cleaning companies, don`t use air fresheners unless they are TRUE natural designs, clean your a/c filters, add hepa filters, don`t drink water from plastic bottles that travel in a hot truck for days, drink MountainValley from glass 5 gallon bottles, don`t allow fabric softener to be used and no perfume or cologne either.
Those are some ways to go green for the humans. I prefer to be a people hugger, more than a tree hugger, it has been proven that we are not really running out of trees globally only regionally..But it has also been proven that the human immune system is degrading with each generation from the toxic chemicals we are exposed to primarily at work and home, in food, and products we use everyday.
We are committed to using clean technology solutions in our photography:
• We use Digital Cameras instead of Film, reducing the left over harsh chemicals
• We encourage the electronic delivery of images through e-mail and our website
• We display and share client photos using an online Internet Photo Gallery
• We encourage clients to only print the photos they want to display prominently
• We use LCD Flat Panels at trade shows to display our work, reducing paper waste
• We set our PCs to power-down various components when not in use
• We use Rechargeable Batteries in our equipment