What are your all time favorite business books? What are you reading at the moment?
Customers dont care how much you know, unless they know how much you care first
there was a thread a few months ago that touched onthat, if you wanted to look back there, unfortunately I can`t remember the title to the thread,
I love"Think and grow rich " by nepoleon hill
and anything from Dr. Norman Vincent Peale the great positive thinking author
Thanks I have had a chance to find this one this would help out
When I mentor people entering business for the first time I suggest some shortcut books. These books from my experience covers and/or touches on all the general practices and concepts that they will need to succeed in business. All others things will flow from the information in these books and will also be learned from their failures. My list is condensed due to the fact that there are thousands of books about the same ideas. I suggest for of these books and then expand to the rest as they finish the starting books.
1. (General money ideas for people seeking passive income) "The first 4 books of the Rich Dad Series" Rich Dad Poor Dad / Think and Grow Rich / The Millionaire Next Door
2. (People Skills) How to Win Friends and Influence People / Personality Plus
3. (Economics) Economic Alchemy
4. (Negotiating) Secrets of Power Negotiating
5. (Thinking/Attitude) Falling Forward / Psycocybernetics 2000 (or later) / Giant Steps
6. (Business Structures/Protection) You Inc
7. (Self Management) 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
The above books I have read including much more along the same lines. I find that these books are among the best at explaining the concepts for that area of interest. Enjoy!
My all time favorites are growing:
Listed here not in any particular order, they are:
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
Your First Year in Network Marketting by Mark and Rene Yarnell
How to win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Not a read but well worth a view: