I`m not only grateful for what I learned--I`m also grateful for those who taught me! Hope you enjoy these...
What Kip taught me...
1. You can be the boss and still have fun at work.
2. You can be the boss and still laugh until you cry with your co-workers.
3. You can be the boss and tolerate bad attitudes if you just love people.
Things that leaders taught me
1. Attitude determines your altitude
2. Between knowledge and behavior; sandwiched right in the middle is how we feel. And that`s attitude.
3. I was born an original...I don`t want to die a copy.
4. Peak to peak principle--which tells me that I never quit when it`s tough...I ride the valleys out to the next peak.
5. I can choose my response.
6. I can do anything well when I decide to do it well.
Three things Bill taught me
1. If you want to beat a dog, you can always find a stick. But you have to ask yourself, "do I really want to beat a dog?"
2. Your feelings are real but they might not be right.
3. That my wife gives the best hugs. (I knew that by the way.)
Three things a magician taught me
1. There are only three tricks: make something appear; make something disappear; or make something change.
2. You can only pay attention to the major movements and all minor movements are concealed.
3. Hold an audience`s attention and they will hold you in their hearts.
Three things my dad taught me
1. When you put your feet to the side of the bed, you will feel like getting up when they hit that cold floor.
2. Never compromise your integrity.
3. Do all you can, when you can.
Three things Fred taught me
1. Give the fan what the fan wants
2. Give people enough rope and they will either make awesome knots or make a noose
3. People WILL do what they WANT to do
Three things that David taught me
1. Act in charge, when you`re in charge
2. People you meet might become your friends someday--or your enemies.
3. Never be satisfied with being satisfied.