I want to thank a few of our local web gurus (Roland & Russ) for giving me some website tips throughout my time here at StartUp Nation.
Website: North Country Design
Here are some questions for the community to answer, please:
1) Does my front page grab you?
a) If yes, great!
b) If no - what could make it stand out more?
2) Is my portfolio okay? Too cumbersome? Not enough material?
3) Testimonials. Do they work for you? Are they too wordy? Do you not care because you don`t know them so what they say isn`t important?
4) Craigslist Ad page - does the "Slide" object irritate you? Is it cool? Thoughts?
5) As you are viewing the site - what is it`s strongest quality? What really needs work?
I appreciate the help! I`m not a very `savvy` web guy - but I`d love to make my site better and get more traffic!
Final Question: What would YOU do to improve traffic on this site?