Having been in the industrial lubricants business for years, including commercial accounts for vehicle fleets and wholesale accounts for brick-and-mortar retail stores and quick-lubes; I would like to know how your car, van, work truck, or heavy truck is used in your day-to-day business.
1) Do you own it, lease it, or rent it when necessary?
2) Is the vehicle used for both personal and business use?
3) Is your vehicle under OEM warranty?
4) Who does the scheduled service? DIY or DIFM at a garage or Dealership, such as oil changes, wiper blades, tire press, etc.?
4a). How often is the vehicle serviced – miles driven, calendar or hours of operation? Be truthful – I’ve heard every excuse imaginable – and guilty of most of them.
5) How many vehicles do you operate?
6) Does your business operate any type of equipment other than cars or trucks? For example; do you use lawn maintenance, agricultural, marine, and manufacturing or sports (racing/off-road) equipment?
7) Are you interested in reducing down time and costs associated with the vehicles scheduled maintenance program, regardless if it’s business or personal use?
Please post a reply or contact me directly with your answers.
Forging the Awareness of Value and Quality of AMSOIL for People and Business.
Albert Rich, ADR Oil Company, Wholesale Jobber;