Please critique this website www.rentthismonth.com
I`m looking for input from both those that know about website construction and the site`s end user, anybody that has ever rented. The site`s intentions are to increase the visibility of affordable homes offered for rental in Virginia and gain new tenants.
Would like to make it so that most folks contribute, so please keep in mind that everything you say is something we may not have thought off and that is exactly why I`m asking for your imput. Of course add anything you can think off but at least answer these questions.
- On a scale of 1 - 10, how would you rate the appearance of the site?
- What turns you on - off about it?
- How would you improve it?
- Do you think it needs more verbiage?
- If so, how/where?
- Do you get the feeling that if you were looking for a rental home you would be inclined to call or e-mail?
-What should it have that would entice you to do that?
Please be frank and speak your mind, do not be afraid to hurt any feelings...
Thank you for taking the time,